Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen tickets stollen

Options
  • 08-07-2010 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I bought tickets for Oxegen (x2 3 day camping) and ended up getting robbed last night wallet stollen whilst out in town (long story)

I bought them off a friend of a friend so i dont have a receipt for them so i have no way of tracking them.....I am absolutley gutted as you can imagine and now cant really afford to buy 2 more.

Is there any competitions (radio or press) or anybody with contacts in the music industry who can help me out.

I'm new to this boards thing and was told to come along and post something along these lines without mentioning buying or selling tickets.

ANY help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

billandted wrote: »
    I bought tickets for Oxegen (x2 3 day camping) and ended up getting robbed last night wallet stollen whilst out in town (long story)

I bought them off a friend of a friend so i dont have a receipt for them so i have no way of tracking them.....I am absolutley gutted as you can imagine and now cant really afford to buy 2 more.

Is there any competitions (radio or press) or anybody with contacts in the music industry who can help me out.

I'm new to this boards thing and was told to come along and post something along these lines without mentioning buying or selling tickets.

ANY help would be great.

aww man really gutted for ya :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Call me cynical but........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

scudzilla wrote: »
    Call me cynical but........

ah your just an oxegen hater!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 billandted

scudzilla wrote: »