Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Look Mullingar

Options
  • 08-07-2010 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could find a contact number for New Look in Mullingar please?

I've tried Google, looked in the Phonebook and cannot find one anywhere. I even checked on the receipt and there's no number there either.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Why not just go in to the shop, it's only in the Penney's complex? They should be able to give you a phone number or at least give you the information you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

liah wrote: »
    Why not just go in to the shop, it's only in the Penney's complex? They should be able to give you a phone number or at least give you the information you're looking for.
    Cos I'm the other end of town and want to know what time they close at tonight, hence why I need the phone number, so I can phone them and find out what time they close at tonight.

I don't want to walk up to them and find out they're closed.

Thanks for your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I finally found the number for them.

Phoned them and they close around 8pm the guy said.

Advertisement