Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Maths Students Help!

• 08-07-2010 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi there,

I am looking for notes/ books typed or hand written. I am trying to get some notes from anyone who sat the full project Maths course.

Thanks a mill .

Reg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Leah6

So you can get your head around it quickly and give grinds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

Leah6 wrote: »
    So you can get your head around it quickly and give grinds?

Maybe he wants to do the LC in 2012-don't be so cynical.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Register1

Ok so here's the thing. I am repeating the LC.

I'm doing it outside school as a repeat student. Going to check out Project Maths syllabus. If it's easier than Maths syllabus now well I might just sit that instead.

Edited to add, don't think anyone will be lookin for grinds in project Maths from what I have heard.

Reg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Register1 wrote: »
    I'm doing it outside school as a repeat student.

I understood external students could not do project maths until the LC 2012. Project maths in LC 2011 is still for the 24 pilot schools only? Maybe I am wrong. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

pathway33 wrote: »
    I understood external students could not do project maths until the LC 2012. Project maths in LC 2011 is still for the 24 pilot schools only? Maybe I am wrong. :confused:

Yes, but he could always apply to repeat the LC in one of the project schools.

Anyway, OP, you won't find anyone who's done the whole course. You'll only find people who've done strands 1 and 2. In 2011, that's not an option - if you go to a regular school or if you're an external candidate, you'll be doing the same course as before, and if you go to a project maths school, you'll be doing strands 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the new syllabus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement