Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

there place in tralee called spa where is exactly is it

Options
  • 08-07-2010 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

can any one tell me where exactly in tralee is spa .i think they have school
    i am looking for the place can it got there by foot i have no car,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭coleen

It is on the way to Fenit so would be about 6km from town so it would be a good walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

thanks nearly 4 miles,i was going apply ofr a job in a school in spa but i have no car.would taxi go that early in the morning at 8.30 am in morning if i get the job i won,t get just wondering any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

ladylouise wrote: »
    thanks nearly 4 miles,i was going apply ofr a job in a school in spa but i have no car.would taxi go that early in the morning at 8.30 am in morning if i get the job i won,t get just wondering any way.

Their are taxis available 24 / 7 but should you be successful, you should choose 1company and arrange a permanent collection for you on the week-days and you try and negotiate a special rate. It would pay off for them in the long-run and you wouldn't have to phone for a taxi every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭fresca

ladylouise wrote: »

cycle.
    from tralee, that's pretty flat.

best of luck with the job!

Advertisement