If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax FOXSAT-HDR2

Options
  • 08-07-2010 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a Humax Foxsat HDR.

After some research I've realised that there's a new Humax Foxsat HDR2 due in Q3 this year - so July/Aug/Sep I presume.

Just wondering if you know when it might be available, or any idea of pricing?

Also any special offers for initial orders?! lol

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

biebiebie wrote: »
    Looking to buy a Humax Foxsat HDR.

After some research I've realised that there's a new Humax Foxsat HDR2 due in Q3 this year - so July/Aug/Sep I presume.

Just wondering if you know when it might be available, or any idea of pricing?

Also any special offers for initial orders?! lol

Biebiebie,

Thanks for the post - at the moment we still have no clarity on specs, delivery dates or pricing on a new Humax - as soon as I get firm details I'll post it up for you guys - however I do have something that may interest you...

We have just received a small delivery of the Panasonic DMR-BS850 - this really is a cracking product & is amazing value at our Boardie special price of £399.95 - this unit has Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder with a 500GB Hard disc drive, Twin HD Satellite Tuner, SD Memory Card Slot and USB Terminal (as well as lots of other toys!)

I know it's more expensive than the current 320GB Hummy but it is an excellent quality unit AND of course it's a Blu-Ray Player & recorder as well!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Thanks John for the info, I'll be keeping an eye out over the coming weeks/months. Please keep my interest in mind if you have any info/offers on the new Humax :-)

Also thanks for info on the Panny unit. Bit ott for my needs, however sounds fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭thayes

Hi, are these still available? If yes what is the cost? Is the free DVD offer available with the purchase? Thanks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

thayes,

I've deleted your duplicate post on the Bsargain thread, please see the Charter, particularly the part that asks people not to post the same query in more than one thread.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.