Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just spotted Raoul Moat

Options
  • 08-07-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

He was in WH Smith's in Peterborough looking a little tired.

In his basket I saw he had "Ray Mears Natural Protein Supplements", "The Guv'nor" by Lenny McLean, some Fisher Price washable face paints, a box of pens and four huge A4 writing pads.

"Do you sell night vision goggles , Pet?" he said to the gum-chewing assistant who, I could see from her name tag, was called Stacey.

"Is it a DVD?" said Stacey

I could see Raoul getting agitated, the lack of sleep and the pressure of his flight causing him to inhale and exhale loudly and rub the temples either side of his mohican haircut.

Suddenly he exploded:

"ARE YOU A COPPER???!!" he screamed at a frightened Stacey "YOU'RE A ****IN' COPPER AREN'T YA, BITCH?? SAY IT! SAY YE'RE A COPPER. ADMIT IT AND I'LL GO EASY ON YER."

At this point a startled shop manager - named Gareth - came running over.

"Is there a problem here, sir?" he asked, trying to mask the terror in his voice

"THIS BITCH IS A ****IN' COPPER AND SHE WIVVENT ADMIT IT"

Suddenly Raoul fell to the floor, took out his A4 pad and pen and began writing. "DEAR ****IN' WH SMITH, LIKE. YOU ***** HAVE PISSED ME ABOUT FOR TOO LONG NOW. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO. YOU'RE AS GUILTY AS I AM. IF YOUSE HAD JUST LEFT US ALONE THERE WOULDN'T BE NO BOTHER. NOW THERE'S GOING TO BLOODSHED AND DEATH, probably, AND IT'LL BE ON YOUR HANDS. AS SOON AS I FINISH THIS LETTER I'M GOING TO WASTE THE ****IN' LOT OF YERS. IT ALL STARTED BACK IN 1998 WHEN ME DA' SHOT THAT RABBIT........"

As if in a trance, Raoul suddenly seemed oblivious to everyone around him as he lay on the floor writing his letter, occasionally sucking on the pen and at one point getting a dictionary from the shelf and looking up the word "psychopath".

Gareth eventually edged closer and said "Er. excuse me sir, are you actually going to shoot anyone or are you just going to write another ****ing letter? It's nearly closing time, see"

Raoul looked up. His face now transformed from his former rage. His demeanour respectful and professional "Closing time? Ah right. Do you want me to help with chucking out?" Before shouting "HEY. I SAID NO ****IN' TRAINERS" at a startled customer

"No thanks" said Gareth "We can take care of that. Would you just leave us now, sir?"

"No problem" said Raoul, gathering his things and getting to his feet. Quietly, he left the shop, smeared his face with green face paint and slipped quietly away into the crowd. An invisible fugitive once again.

Gareth quickly closed and locked the doors. Just as he pulled down the shutter he could hear a loud cry in the distance...

"ARE YOU A ****IN' COPPER???????"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Police are desperately searching the Newcastle area for Rauol Moat
    stopping everyone who is built like a brick sh1thouse with a flat nose and no teeth and covered in tattoos.

After 6 days of searching they have decided to concentrate on stopping
    men only

If the £10,000 reward for finding the gunman isn’t claimed by Saturday

It will be a £20,000 Rauolover

I'm a PC, and hiding from Rauol Moat was my idea

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

My local is selling Raoul Moat lager for this weekend only!

It has no head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 deise8

Devastator you are impressing very few if any with stupid **** you are spouting

New windows advert...
    Im a PC and letting that ugly ginger **** shoot himself so i can get back to shagging his girlfriend was my idea

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jc77

Raoul Moat has had his Facebook profile deleted on the grounds that he no longer has a face.

• Advertisement

They think it's Raoul over.

...It is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

You arseholes think this is a laugh, dont you?

Well, none of these jokes are even raoul moatly funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Synper dont lose the head now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

36955_407120955894_696895894_5063070_2560856_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

A large guy with a history of mental illness went into Rothbury Police station and gave himself up.

the desk sergeant said "F*ck off Gazza, we're busy!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 deise8

ye'r so stupid looking trying to come up with jokes clearly wasters with nothing better going on in ye'r lives!!! think nothing like that could ever happen ye'r own family...grow up:mad:

I tried to give Raoul Moat a lesson on gun safety, but it went in one ear, out the other.

Raoul Moat is a message to all you gingers out there - We will find you, and we'll make it look like suicide.

I've just phoned the police to tell them that I found Raoul Moat and he is in the morgue.
    Apparently, I'm not eligible for the £10,000 reward. :(

deise8 banned for not having a sense of humour breaking the charter.
    Charter wrote:
    Please use the Report Post function is you have a problem with a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

Ive just spotted Raul Moat on tv....sorry it was Mark van Bommel from Holland

How brave was Paul Gascoigne, actually admitting to having a ginger friend

Advertisement