Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hai Galway Gamers!

Options
  • 08-07-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

(Posted with permission)

ATTENTION GAMERS....

Join our Boardsie Gaming Group tongue.gif

*Hopefully* this will mean we can get some LANS going, swap IDs/GTs and just have a bit of craic.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132876763412891

First break the ice meet up is this Saturday! Join group for details. :pac:

There will be bewbs and Captain Morgan shakes...

Bewbs being the female kind is not guaranteed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I'm a Galweigan and hardcore Gamer - No fem-bewbs, no interest from me I'm afraid :cool:

Kk we'll have all the fun without you so, we have plenty of gamers as it is just spreading the love :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'd be interested making the trip up for the odd one

I'd be interested making the trip up for the odd one

Noice one hun! We're only having a mini one on Sat.. will wait til the arts festival is over before we start planning proper LANs :)

37 people interested so far and we only started the night before last :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Aww why are these groups always on facebook.

hmm just read the thread on the galway forum. Judging from the interest id say the place will be packed. Well done

Krieg wrote: »
    Aww why are these groups always on facebook.

hmm just read the thread on the galway forum. Judging from the interest id say the place will be packed. Well done

Not to worry hun times and days will more than likely be posted on here too!

Gaming, beer, bewbs and cookies brings all the boys to the yard :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Well I'd probably need about a months notice if I were to make it up for one :pac:

Well I'd probably need about a months notice if I were to make it up for one :pac:

Gosh will see what I can do hehe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Not from Galway but do enjoy some games and would be nice to play with some irish people and not be called a fag all the time by a certain north american group :D

Also

Everytime i see Flojo's GT i think of Death in family guy, i caught flojo didn't i :)

allanb49 wrote: »
    Not from Galway but do enjoy some games and would be nice to play with some irish people and not be called a fag all the time by a certain north american group :D

Also

Everytime i see Flojo's GT i think of Death in family guy, i caught flojo didn't i :)

Hahaha! :D

Ah good stuff! Would you have far to travel?
    We should be holding some bigger LANs during the summer! There has been talks of joining up with Nuig Compsoc and 091labs hackerspace for LANs already so they would probably be the biggest and most worth travelling for. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Just a few hours from dublin so not that far, depending if it was on in the city and what not. The only obstacles would be work :P and money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'll be moving to Galway in September to attend college. I'll defo be interested in joing this group then :)

deathrider wrote: »
    I'll be moving to Galway in September to attend college. I'll defo be interested in joing this group then :)

You can join now to get to know us a bit first. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Flojo wrote: »
    You can join now to get to know us a bit first. ;)

Consider the group joined then. I've just sent a request to join on facebook. Thanks :)

http://galway-gamer-group.socialgo.com/

Our new website.

Access code is GGG

:)

Its even open to console gamers or keyboard/mouse Noobs like myself :D...

Hoping we can get a few who like sports games :D

Advertisement