Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Navan?

Options
  • 08-07-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi, i am looking for a good GP in Navan, can you please recommend me one? Preferably around kells road.
    I am very bad at googling these things, sorry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

No recommendation but heres a list

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/navan/doctor.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Dr Clifford, Watergate St

We as a family have been part of her practice for 6 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mummy2girls

Dr J Gilsenan, Bedford Place, 046 90 21369. Lovely lovely doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭YipYipU

Dr Michael Greely of Abbey Medical Centre (046 90 31378), just off the kells road in Navan. He's been my families GP for 20 years now. Very nice man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

oh, wow thank you so much for responding to this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Dr Clifford recommended.

Doctors in Johnstown medical centre, not recomended

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

Cannot recommend Dr Hayes in Bedford place highly enough. Great doctor, and the nicest man I have ever met.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Watch out for Abbey Medical Centre, they recently started charging 20 euros for writing a prescription

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

Watch out for Abbey Medical Centre, they recently started charging 20 euros for writing a prescription

Didn't they always charge for writing a prescription? It was €15 the last time I got one. I find Dr. Butler very nice. Wouldn't be too gone on Dr. Clarke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

mcwhirter wrote: »
    Doctors in Johnstown medical centre, not recomended

I have to disagree with you there.I use them all the time and find them exceptionally good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Moanin wrote: »
    I have to disagree with you there.I use them all the time and find them exceptionally good.

Maybe it has changed, but when I went their, there was always different doctors every few months, you could never get to see the same doctor.
    No continuity that is why I moved.
    Also they were money grabbers too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭FewToLose

Not quite in Navan, but I've been to loads in Navan and Dr Áine Kenny in Trim is my favourite

Advertisement