Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother USA 12 [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 08-07-2010 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭

Any fans of BBUSA in the house? Starts back tonight in the States. There is only a 10 second trailer out for it, so it doesn't give much away. Usually pretty entertaining if you haven't seen it before, and a very different structure to the UK version (no public voting, different nomination system, really good looking people... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dublingal80

yaaaaaaaaaaaay cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Good stuff... It's generally a lot better than the UK version...

Ah, Big Brother USA is awesome... Forgot how entertaining it was... I already love everyone in there this year - plenty of eye candy, and already quite a few stand-out characters... and already twists and turns - and thats only after 40 minutes...
    Good times...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

What channel does it show on?

What channel does it show on?

CBS in the US...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

CBS in the US...

Thanks! Looks like the British one will have to do me!

Thanks! Looks like the British one will have to do me!

Have a look at your private messages... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Have a look at your private messages... ;)

Me too please Captain ;)

Me too please Captain ;)

Anyone else, just PM me - no need to clog up the thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Good start to the season, I'm glad the Saboteur twist can only last a maximum of 5 weeks, so the series won't end up completely rigged like BB8.
    The girls seem more interesting than the guys so far, Rachel's "Yom Kippur" comment was pretty classic.
    Preveto nominees are
    Brendon and Rachel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭GalwayGuy92

why would he nominate
    Brendon
    ? He didnt even do anything? If anyone I would have nominated
    Lane
    , sure he looks dumb but I wouldnt be surprised if he was the sabotuer, he went all red when they discussed it and looked all fidgity

why would he nominate
    Brendon
    ? He didnt even do anything? If anyone I would have nominated
    Lane
    , sure he looks dumb but I wouldnt be surprised if he was the sabotuer, he went all red when they discussed it and looked all fidgity

Because
    Lane had been on his team during the HOH competition and to be fair Brendon fecked off to brush his teeth when the lights went out which was a stupid thing to do, although I'm only speculating here, I'm sure this is what happened... Guess we'll have to see what happens...

Because
    Lane had been on his team during the HOH competition and to be fair Brendon fecked off to brush his teeth when the lights went out which was a stupid thing to do, although I'm only speculating here, I'm sure this is what happened... Guess we'll have to see what happens...
    Oh ya I forgot that...I wonder who the sabotuer really is though, if he's real at all. I think they'll just fob the title off on someone they want out of the house quickly.
    I was wondering as well if this has already ended? The 'Diary Room'-esque scenes look as if they were taken at a much later time than the show, much the same way America's Most Smartest Model was done.

I was wondering as well if this has already ended? The 'Diary Room'-esque scenes look as if they were taken at a much later time than the show, much the same way America's Most Smartest Model was done.

I think Thursdays episode were highlights of the first night, which would've been Wednesday I think... From now on the Thursday episodes will be live - for the evictions...

Just watched the second episode... I'm loving the housemates this season so far...
    The tasks are brilliant and its great that they can discuss nominations and strategy...
    Wasn't too sure about the whole Sabateour twist at first, but I really like that we (the viewers) have no idea who the Sabateour is... I hope it doesn't turn out that it was just Big Brother all along...
    Anyone ready to hazard a guess who it might be? I'm still not sure, but if I was pushed to give an answer at the moment, I'd say Kristen... Dunno why - probably because she's the least obvious to be the Sabateour and I only think that because she's had the least airtime so far...

I dunno about Kristen, I'm still pretty sure it's Lane. He never does or says much he just seems to go along with what everyone else says and does and generally keeps a low profile. Sure he might just be slow but I doubt that somehow.
    Or else its Enzo, he was pretty quick to start gathering people to himself and forming 'alliances' and to influence the eviction nominees. This could just be his winning strategy but I'm pretty suspicious.

Just because they all seemed so confident that none of them moved from the couch during the blackout I don't think it's Enzo, Lane, Matt or Hayden...
    It probably is Brendan or Andrew - I initially ruled them out because its too obvious, but then I remembered this is reality TV, so maybe obvious is the right choice...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Remember that it'll be edited cleverly to guide you down the wrong path. That 3 minute conversation in the HoH room about it absolutely guaranteed to be a girl? That means its probably a guy... :)

I'm leaning towards Brendon.

Thats what I was thinking as well, they may have edited the dark scene to show us Brendon and Andrew moving but the houseguests said themselves that it was twenty minutes before the lights came back on. Anyone who is to be the sabotuer would have to be sneaky enough to move around from the end of the couch.

By the way, think I mentioned to a couple of people that it was on on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays in the US, but its actually Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I think its Anne or Matt (matt is the drummer right?)

Just watched the third ep there and after seeing it I'm almost sure its the kosher podiatrist (sp?) or Brendon! Brendon is sneaky
    and somehow managed to get Rachel to think it would be a good idea for both of them to veto him for eviction depending on which won POV task!
    Can't wait to find out who the Sabotuer really is tomorrow!

I kinda wish they won't tell us who the sabateour is... It's more fun trying to figure it out...

I wonder if 2 people in the house do know each other from before? Who do you think it is?

Hope Annie is the one evicted tonight...

I dunno I'm really curious as to who it is but on the other hand I like guessing who the sabotuer could be so I'm in two minds on this one.

As for the two who know each other, I have no idea. It could just be a lie to make them suspicious. I did think earlier it could be Monet and that model girl, since Monet manages a clothes shop or something.

So the sabateour is gone... What an anti-climax...
    Kinda glad though - I don't think it added to the show...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

That was a rather epic fail for the twist.
    But -
    Annie has been sequestered and so will the next few evictees, and apparently one of them will be voted back in, which happens every 3 seasons - BB3,BB6,BB9). I'd say she'll have a good chance of going back unless one half of Brachel goes and people want to reunite them.

why does Hayden and Rachel insist on shouting to the camera, my poor ears!

Just finished Ep 4 earlier
    So i was right about Annie!!! She just seemed a bit shifty to me and quite guarded, and good on Rachel for winning HOH
    I still can't get over how bitchy everything is!

Think Matt was very clever by having the balls to let himself be put up as a pawn - I honestly think he'll stay, but a very risky move nonetheless... Although if it pays off, he's earned a lot of trust...

• Advertisement

where was Kristen and Kathy for that whole episode? like they weren't even in the house!

Advertisement