Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother USA 12 [** Spoilers **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Think Matt was very clever by having the balls to let himself be put up as a pawn - I honestly think he'll stay, but a very risky move nonetheless... Although if it pays off, he's earned a lot of trust...

I think this week proves that he's not clever at all! Don't know what he was thinking.
    Ginny wrote: »
    where was Kristen and Kathy for that whole episode? like they weren't even in the house!

Apparently they refuse to say what the Diary Room tells them so they're being featured less.

Really liking Brendon, Rachel (yeah, even with the laugh) and Britney - her goodbye message to Monet was brilliant. Most of the others are pretty dull.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is Britney slightly crosseyed? I find it hard to tell, because I keep getting distracted by her boobs everytime I try to look at her eyes...
    Crosseyed or not though, she's the hottest in there...

Thought last nights episode was great - I love to watch the endurance tasks unfold, as they're always the best...
    Up until now I kinda felt the same about everyone, but now there's a couple of people I'm beginning to like more than the rest - Britney, Lane, Ragan, Enzo and Andrew...
    Nothing against any of the others and there's currently no one I dislike, but those 5 have been becoming more likeable...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Enjoying it this year so far. I really like Rachel (strangely enough!) - can't see her lasting past the mid-point though.

I think Enzo is good for the show, but he is a total muppet. Every single time I hear him call himself the "Meow Meow", I roll my eyes. What a plank.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

same here, Enzo is starting to bug the crap outta me, and the names for everyone, seriously give me a break!

• Advertisement

Once again, Rachel's goodbye message is "ain't nobody getting in between me and my man". :rolleyes:
    She absolutely owned the HOH though!

Really didn't want to see her win HOH... Hopefully she'll be gunning for Kristen and Matt anyway...
    Don't wanna see Britney, Enzo, Lane or Ragan going up for eviction...
    Andrew was a fool during the last couple of days - he deserved to be kick out...
    Who do you think America will vote as the new Sabateour? I can see them voting Matt to be honest - he'd be the obvious choice...

Yeah, I'd say it'll be either Matt or Kathy.
    Kathy is the only one I could actually see accepting to do it though, this will probably be another fail for the twist.

Ragan?? Ok...
    I think I'll be losing my two favourites over the next few weeks as
    Rachel is the target for this week and Britney just won her 3rd veto in a row, making her a huge target and likely to go soon unless she can Janelle it from now on.
    :(
    I think I'm just going to start rooting for the Brigade now because they seem unstoppable. Kristen really should have called them out more publicly last week.

Rachel was a moron for mentioning Lane's name last week before the veto meeting. She would still have a target on her back, but much smaller compared to what it is now (and Kathy - a genuine floater - would be gone).

I don't think Ragan will make a good saboteur (that's if it even happens).

• Advertisement

So Matt is HOH again - hopefully they decide to vote out Rachel over Brendan, as she's a bigger threat and much more irritating, although his whining is so annoying...
    I'm not sure if the Brigade are as tight as they say they are - Hayden and Matt don't seem to be trusted and Enzo is seen as lazy...
    Ultimately I'd like to see the Brigade break their alliance and a new alliance between Britney, Lane and Enzo would be great...
    I think Britney is the safest in there at the moment - unless she gets into a big argument, I can see her sitting pretty for a few weeks, because no one is gunning for her at all...

I wonder will Matt use the Diamond Veto. Brendon really won't be that strong without Rachel, he might use it to take out Britney.

Do people think Kathy is actually as useless as she seems, or is she just biding her time before going on a winning spree? Her "deal" during the HOH was great. :D

Britney is just one comp away from F3! :D

If she gets to the final, I think she'll do well with the votes.

Mr E wrote: »
    If she gets to the final, I think she'll do well with the votes.

Really? I think Ragan is the only vote she can count on. The Brigaders will want one of their own to win, and Britney has done way too much to piss off Brendon and Rachel at this stage.
    If Hayden gets to F2 he'll have it in the bag

Advertisement