Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap massage south county dublin

Options
  • 08-07-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Looking for a cheap massage for 1 hour back /full body massage

just recommended massage for 40 or less
    Seeking masseuse only but NOT looking for any funny stuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭kittykrazy

Hi, did you find a masseuse yet? I just saw this place (http://www.wellbeingmassages.com/) recommended by a boardsie. It's €30 for 1hr and 20% off your first session. I'm booked in for Thurs so I'll get back to you and let you know what it was like. They're based on [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barrow Street[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], Dublin 4.[/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

How was the massage Kittykrazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

That's really good value. Anyone know an affordable one on the Northside, please and thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 martin451

Used the wellbeing massage mentioned above but the lady now left ireland. thanks

Has Anyone any other recommendations in south dublin or city centre for 40 or under for an hour?

thanks a lot
    Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

martin451 wrote: »
    Used the wellbeing massage mentioned above but the lady now left ireland. thanks

Has Anyone any other recommendations in south dublin or city centre for 40 or under for an hour?

thanks a lotu
    Martin
    Abbey clinic opposite the rotunda sometimes does 5 vouchers for 150.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 martin451

Abbey clinic opposite the rotunda sometimes does 5 vouchers for 150.
    thanks thats a good price . i 'l keep an eye out

Anyone know anywhere you dont have to pay up front for this kind of price 30-40 ?
    thanks again

Advertisement