Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How hard is it to get into the team of the season?

Options
  • 08-07-2010 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

i find it really hard to get into team of the season whether i have top scorer or top clean sheet keeper, i may simulate 6 or 7 matches a season, does that make a difference??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

When I do it(usually with united) nearly all of my team is in the team of the season and my keeper is nearly always player of the season(I play an Italian style)

I simulate some fa cup, or european matches against rubbish teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Same as posted above, but i find that some players who have played one or 2 games for me get into team of the season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

ive yet to get a player in team of the season...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

It's a bit ridiculous at times! Keeper often gets it - AI will manage to sneak shots through (but if you look at league stats it gets even more amusing). My keeper will save 85% of shots for example in season but AI only does 30-40% (yet in a match v me, that % goes well up!)

Had a striker get top goalscorer and top points (goals + assists) one season...no place on team!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    It's a bit ridiculous at times! Keeper often gets it - AI will manage to sneak shots through (but if you look at league stats it gets even more amusing). My keeper will save 85% of shots for example in season but AI only does 30-40% (yet in a match v me, that % goes well up!)

Had a striker get top goalscorer and top points (goals + assists) one season...no place on team!

That is a bit odd, but maybe it's just not calculated how we'd expect?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

Sabre0001 wrote: »

exact same as me...you look at all the stats, pass success ratio, everything, and none of my players will get into the team..

Advertisement