Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

club red

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Small town message board syndrome.

We don't like new accounts round these parts.

hillbilly.jpg

Got a text off Queens there. €5 in and a free drink before 11.45 for members. They'll just do cheap offers till Club Red closes down and then jack the prices back up to normal levels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

ennisrover wrote: »
    If you dont have something good to say why bother saying it at all.

If you had adopted that tactic then you wouldn't have written negative stuff about the Queens. Quite the double standard, I must say.

Also, I'm not criticising the club itself. Hell, I've never even been there! I'm merely addressing how you have joined boards.ie seemingly for the sole reason of promoting the niteclub. My comments about how the club will be gone in a few weeks hasn't anything to do with the quality of the niteclub, I'm basing my belief on how clubs have previously fared in that spot and the strength of the stranglehold that the Queens has over the people of Ennis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

saw some photos on facebook, callum best plagued by ennis's not so fine skanger's, how embarrassing for him
    but like a true pro he had his happy poker face on, he was probably the only person to make money that night

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I just looked up the photos there, we aren't pretty in Ennis are we :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

It's a strange phenomenon in Ennis that the younger the guys are the more they dress like they're in a mid-90's timewarp.

Callum Best is well accustomed to slumming it.

If I ever open a nightclub anybody wearing a euro shop tiara will get banned for life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Ah will ye give the place a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

finbarrk wrote: »
    Ah will ye give the place a chance.

I gave it a chance went for the opening night watered down cocktails and it's tiny !! and talk about ****e getting Callum Best he's not even famous like !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

For years everyone complained there was no other nightclub in Ennis, now we have one, no one goes, I cant figure it out!!

Kearneys was always a great spot, I sure hope they can make a go of it!!! The town needs competition!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ennisrover

Got a text off Queens there. €5 in and a free drink before 11.45 for members. They'll just do cheap offers till Club Red closes down and then jack the prices back up to normal levels.[/QUOTE]

i get the same msg from the queens every weekend and i got them well before Club Red ever opened. Its to get people into the club early so you end up drinking more and spending more money and at 10 euro for a volka and redbull how much do you actually save after getting in for your 5 euro.

Calum Best not famous....... Hello.. His dad was George Best. He has been on numerous tv shows. Had his own tv show on MTV. HE has went out with A list stars and he is some man for the women in general.. How much more famous does he need bo be.

I've been going to the queens for the last 10 years and it is a very good nite club but it is the same thing every weekend and the prices are a joke and its always too packed. Ennis needed a second night club and now it has it. So people that are happy with the queens and its prices can and will keep goin there and people like me that would like a choice will have Club Red To choose from.

I cant understand how people that havent even been in club red can talk about it and leave negitive posts about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

Got a text off Queens there. €5 in and a free drink before 11.45 for members. They'll just do cheap offers till Club Red closes down and then jack the prices back up to normal levels.

i get the same msg from the queens every weekend and i got them well before Club Red ever opened. Its to get people into the club early so you end up drinking more and spending more money and at 10 euro for a volka and redbull how much do you actually save after getting in for your 5 euro.

Calum Best not famous....... Hello.. His dad was George Best. He has been on numerous tv shows. Had his own tv show on MTV. HE has went out with A list stars and he is some man for the women in general.. How much more famous does he need bo be.

I've been going to the queens for the last 10 years and it is a very good nite club but it is the same thing every weekend and the prices are a joke and its always too packed. Ennis needed a second night club and now it has it. So people that are happy with the queens and its prices can and will keep goin there and people like me that would like a choice will have Club Red To choose from.

I cant understand how people that havent even been in club red can talk about it and leave negitive posts about it.[/QUOTE]

His Dad was famous he is not his dad, he is not famous pathetic living off his dads reputation......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

I cant understand how people that havent even been in club red can talk about it and leave negitive posts about it.

What can't you understand about it?

I criticised you for setting up the account solely to defend Club Red and said that I didn't expect the club to last long.

Do I have to have been to Club Red to say that? No.

Brandons FTW..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

t minus 2 weeks till shutdown :pac:

MiciG91 wrote: »

His Dad was famous he is not his dad, he is not famous pathetic living off his dads reputation......
    big time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Just go to O deas for a nice pint of porter.

Advertisement