Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10. EA Servers Down?

Options
  • 08-07-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

Been trying to get online for a while tonight, but keep getting the servers not available error.

Is this happening to anyone else tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Not for me.

Played a 3-1 loss to Chelsea :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Servers down for anyone else? In the past week, they've been saying they have been unavailable quite a lot of the time, both for FIFA 10 & World Cup. I can see people on my friends list who look like they are playing online.

No problems with my connection (10Mb, 33ms ping), and i can connect to Xbox live fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

One night last week that happened me. They went down when I was 2-0 up as well and playing great stuff (for a change!). Assumed it was the usual issue of somebody signing out but could not get back online and got the servers down message. Annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Actually, there is a crazy fix for this. They were "down" for more than two days for me, even though storybud and others on my friends list had no hassle connecting at any point.

Set the date on your xbox to be 15/11/2005. Viola, straight into the EA servers.

Advertisement