Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowman

Options
  • 08-07-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Does anybody remember or know of the game Shadowman for the N64, Ps1 or Dreamcast?

Dam, that was one serious game!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It was an excellent creepy, twisted, occult lore heavy game.
    Shame Jaunty had such a shíte orish accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

Juanty was attacked by a group of men on his way home from Trinity College one night...

Ireland hasn't changed since then :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Shadowman was fantastic. One of my favourite N64 games (which is saying something). Very atmospheric and creepy... the (iirc) Playroom level(?) in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I really enjoyed the first one, but the sequel Shadowman 2econd (ugh) Coming was one of the bigget let downs I've ever player.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ArPharazon

I think its one of the best exploration oriented game ive ever played. I remember reading in N64 Magazine how the devs were influenced by Super Mario 64 and Zelda: OOT. I think they did it pretty well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Edit: Never mind

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Played this on the PC when it was released and absolutely loved it! Must try and dig it up again for another play through.

It has has one of my favourite reviews ever from Charlie Brooker back in his PC Zone days.

Advertisement