Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Raiser wrote: »
    If you're joking then theres meant to be smilies included :confused:

- Else its just damn worrying :(

:eek:

Joking???? I'm not aware of this concept ;)

Did I do it right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

source wrote: »
    Joking???? I'm not aware of this concept ;)

Did I do it right?

Might need a hand with the branding. You available to hold him while I brand him?

Limerick Lass might want to be in on this as well. I reckon she might get a kick out of seeing the bauld Raiser getting a brand put on him.:)

Kess73 wrote: »
    Might need a hand with the branding. You available to hold him while I brand him?

Limerick Lass might want to be in on this as well. I reckon she might get a kick out of seeing the bauld Raiser getting a brand put on him.:)

Sure I'm still off work so I'm available. We can make it into a beers event, get everyone involved.

source wrote: »
    Sure I'm still off work so I'm available. We can make it into a beers event, get everyone involved.

Nah that might be a bad idea. The mods might go a bit brand crazy on poor Raiser.:D Poor git would end up staggering home with a pile of usernames burnt into his ass cheeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Made a Trifle. Missus doesn't want any. Sweet. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

interview with Spin in the morning, I havent a clue what to talk about, I'm gonna choke!

zuroph wrote: »
    interview with Spin in the morning, I havent a clue what to talk about, I'm gonna choke!

Job interview or Outbreak interview?

outbreak interview

outbreak interview

Talk about that so. :p

Just mention over and over again the Facebook page and that you want more support/partnerships with business owners.

outbreak interview

You'll be grand, radio isn't strange to you, and it's your festival so you know it inside out. You'll be grand mate.

• Advertisement

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Talk about that so. :p

Just mention over and over again the Facebook page and that you want more support/partnerships with business owners.

speaking of... what ya gonna do for us? :p

speaking of... what ya gonna do for us? :p

Well....................All of our equipment is tied up in Dublin for the Oktoberfest so unavailable. I'm looking forward to seeing how your FIRST event(hopefully annually) gets on and then we can have a better idea and book the trailer for the next time.

Well....................All of our equipment is tied up in Dublin for the Oktoberfest so unavailable. I'm looking forward to seeing how your FIRST event(hopefully annually) gets on and then we can have a better idea and book the trailer for the next time.

you could always do a deal with our event bars ;) pre party at foxys, post party in market quarter area.

We're also looking for sponsorship for our posters and/or fake blood, which can be branded... anyone out there who wants to get involved its outbreakfestival@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Saw the article & photo in the chronicle today Zuroph - way to go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Best of luck with the radio interview Mike

You remember people were arguing about the rules on the roundabout by Conlans BMW.

I was coming outbound from Limerick this morning and there was a car in the left lane and a van in the right lane. Both were they should have been. There was a missus driving along in her Suzuki Jimny(fake 4x4 thing) and she decided that TO HELL with any of us and the rules of the road. She found a NEW lane in between the car and the van.

You could see the passenger of the van and the driver of the car look at her in disbelief. She was oblivious to them and all 3 of them moved off when they got the chance(at the same time). Needless to say she was left wanting for room because she lost the fight and threw a verbal strop in her jeepette. :D

Stupid woman. :rolleyes:

You remember people were arguing about the rules on the roundabout by Conlans BMW.

I was coming outbound from Limerick this morning and there was a car in the left lane and a van in the right lane. Both were they should have been. There was a missus driving along in her Suzuki Jimny(fake 4x4 thing) and she decided that TO HELL with any of us and the rules of the road. She found a NEW lane in between the car and the van.

You could see the passenger of the van and the driver of the car look at her in disbelief. She was oblivious to them and all 3 of them moved off when they got the chance(at the same time). Needless to say she was left wanting for room because she lost the fight and threw a verbal strop in her jeepette. :D

Stupid woman. :rolleyes:

Serves her right for driving a Jimny.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Was there fireworks last night between 9:30-10:30? Heard loads of loud bangs echoing every so often. Weird.

Where you based ron? Freshers week concert was on in UL apparently very loud, might have been that?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh that's what the stage was for. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Out Parteen way. Didn't sound like a concert, unless they had AC/DC and their cannons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

hey guys,

hope ye don't mind me sneaking in here for a second..i have won 4 boxs of dulce gusto coffee pods each box has 16 coffee pods....its a fab prize if i had the coffee machine :D....so just wondering if any of the limerick posters has one of these machines that would get use of the pods ?

otherwise i might have to start syphoning the coffee out of the pods :D

hopefully someone will get to use them...so pm me if anyone has the machine..obviously they are free to whoever wants them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

cmurph wrote: »
    hey guys,

hope ye don't mind me sneaking in here for a second..i have won 4 boxs of dulce gusto coffee pods each box has 16 coffee pods....its a fab prize if i had the coffee machine :D....so just wondering if any of the limerick posters has one of these machines that would get use of the pods ?

hopefully someone will get to use them...so pm me if anyone has the machine..obviously they are free to whoever wants them

Don't have one but just want to say that it's very nice of you cmurph!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

hey guys,

id run for cover...these are in demand round these parts..

ive still not got a pm...so they are still available for whoever :)

mmm looks like no one wants the coffee pods .....

anyone got ideas of what i could do with them :)...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

mmm looks like no one wants the coffee pods .....

anyone got ideas of what i could do with them :)...

I'll buy the machine if you give me them all :D

I'll buy the machine if you give me them all :D

not a bother :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

not a bother :D

I'm afraid to check the price of one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I'm afraid to check the price of one.

The mammy got one for 100 euro....