Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Serious rain out there....

Where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Kess73 wrote: »
    Where?
    Out there obviously :rolleyes:

sioda wrote: »
    Out there obviously :rolleyes:

pics.orly%20ruse.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Must go an steep the peas for tomorrows dinner. (Random)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Clever ruse hidden under an umbrella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Beer Baron wrote: »

Do people still steep peas? :eek:

They are much nicer than the "No Steep" Peas in the packet. These are in the box with the aul woman on the front. Only takes 12 hours. :D

Patience is a virtue. It's like Slow Cooking meat. It is always much nicer. Hmmmm Christmas Dinner. I might make a Christmas dinner next weekend and just call it Dinner and then have 2/3 days of Ham/Turkey Sandwiches. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

They are much nicer than the "No Steep" Peas in the packet. These are in the box with the aul woman on the front. Only takes 12 hours. :D

Patience is a virtue. It's like Slow Cooking meat. It is always much nicer. Hmmmm Christmas Dinner. I might make a Christmas dinner next weekend and just call it Dinner and then have 2/3 days of Ham/Turkey Sandwiches. ;)

mushy peas, yuck! practically raised on the damn things every sunday with the chicken dinner and the 'shpuds', beans with dinner every night during the school week- not the most popular kid in class the next day! :D

ps. happy birthday to me! :D 35, no plans- work, *shakes fist* :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Mom does =P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Mom does =P

ie.Beer Baron = old

• Advertisement

sioda wrote: »
    Clever ruse hidden under an umbrella

drama-eagle.gif

Don't worry. As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88mph the instant the lightning strikes the tower... everything will be fine

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Mom does =P
    ie.Beer Baron = old

Patience comes with maturity which you clearly wouldn't know much about. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kess73 wrote: »
    pics.orly%20ruse.jpg

1321789177241.png

1321789177241.png

Sorry, your height deficiency has caused your image to fail. :pac:

Please try later in life when an appropriate height has been achieved. ;)

sign.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Great to see the high level of waffleness going on here.....

what colour fairy lights are best for the xmas tree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Great to see the high level of waffleness going on here.....

what colour fairy lights are best for the xmas tree?

White twinkley ones!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

ya thats what Im thinking too...
    but not the ones that go with music, cos when you have the sound off they are great twinkling away to silent night but then rudolf the red nose reindeer comes on and the tree goes into rave mode :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Hey guys!
    I see the RC school of motoring have a deal on one of teh group sites today - anyone used them?

Also there is a nice deal of afternoon tea in the Pier One for €7 on one of them too. (Don't know which, I get them all mixed up... sorry :o:o)

Hey guys!
    I see the RC school of motoring have a deal on one of teh group sites today - anyone used them?

How much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

You need official lessons now for a Remote Control car? Nanny state gone mad! :D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Was listening to the radio on my way back to Dub yest evening, 2FMs traffic update after the 5pm news stated that "In Limerick there's delays on the Condell Rd at the Parkway Roundabout". :confused:

Being the Pedantic Pat that I am, it really bugged me but I was driving so couldn't text in to point out the error.

Hey guys!

Also there is a nice deal of afternoon tea in the Pier One for €7 on one of them too. (Don't know which, I get them all mixed up... sorry :o:o)

the savoy do a child's afternoon tea for €8 and it's more than enough to be shared between an adult and child (young lad is 7), so i just usually get a coffee and share the ham and cheese finger sandwiches with him and when his back is turned, the 3inch diameter chocolate cookie "mysteriously" disappears off the top tier of the tray! :D:o

How much?

55 yoyo for 4 lessons, or 30 for 2.

Sans remote control :)

xsiborg wrote: »
    the savoy do a child's afternoon tea for €8 and it's more than enough to be shared between an adult and child (young lad is 7), so i just usually get a coffee and share the ham and cheese finger sandwiches with him and when his back is turned, the 3inch diameter chocolate cookie "mysteriously" disappears off the top tier of the tray! :D:o

See we don't all have portable children we can carry around to avail of cut price food... though maybe some people are short enough to pass as children on their own like... :)

55 yoyo for 4 lessons, or 30 for 2.

Sans remote control :)

Seems cheap enough I would guess,ask over in the "learning to drive" forum for recommendations.

ya thats what Im thinking too...
    but not the ones that go with music, cos when you have the sound off they are great twinkling away to silent night but then rudolf the red nose reindeer comes on and the tree goes into rave mode :)

The lights that come with adjustable speed settings are the best when it is on a friend or family member's tree.

I get great amusement out of changing the speed settings so that the tree starts off slow when they settle down for the night, but slowly builds up speed until the tree lights are trying to keep pace with a Scooter album.

See we don't all have portable children we can carry around to avail of cut price food...

i lol'd, those things hanging out of his arsé are called his legs EH! :D

but i mean, i presume you can just go in and ask for a child's afternoon tea as it's on the menu like anything else, i often ask for a happy meal in mcdonalds and a coffee even when im on my own and i have a bigger crappy toy collection than the child! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

What was with the massive road clearings from town to the hospital just there? (Garda clearing junctions, while Ambulance & Other EMT Units, with a civilian car following with hazards going?)

Was there an accident or?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Songs that get stuck in my head:

The final countdown
    Electric avenue
    We built this city on rock & roll
    Cant touch this

And now one of the above is playing in your head. No need to thank me, your welcome :pac:

• Advertisement

The final countdown

Cant touch this

as im just about to hop into bed beside my wife... ohhh the irony! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement