Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Things are gone bad in dublin lads/ladies....i was in the hotel this morning...got brekkie..left it on the table to get coffee and someone swiped my fry!! i knew this recession was bad...but come on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Things are gone bad in dublin lads/ladies....i was in the hotel this morning...got brekkie..left it on the table to get coffee and someone swiped my fry!! i knew this recession was bad...but come on!!!

that IS bad, you never think of this happening in a hotel, but i usually get breakfast up to my room. it'd be cruel to do the "nelson from the simpsons" meme, you know the one... :o

xsiborg wrote: »
    that IS bad, you never think of this happening in a hotel, but i usually get breakfast up to my room. it'd be cruel to do the "nelson from the simpsons" meme, you know the one... :o

I got another fry.....but someone in the hotel has made a new enemy....

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Mark

To be fair, the eggs had gone cold by the time I sat down......;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Anyone else's boards layout different?

• Advertisement

Nope...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

nope.

different how though? im using the standard theme, i know the other themes can cause hiccups?

the city and county forums have been merged? :o

xsiborg wrote: »
    different how though? im using the standard theme, i know the other themes can cause hiccups?

the city and county forums have been merged? :o

font is smaller and less bold. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

font is smaller and less bold. :confused:

Has your screen resolution zoom level changed by any chance? Hold down CTRL and press 0 to see if it resets.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement

h3000 wrote: »
    Has your screen resolution zoom level changed by any chance? Hold down CTRL and press 0 to see if it resets.

Legend! :P Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Legend! :P Thanks!

No bother.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

My head hurts :( Too much Nyan'ing cats :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

How many nyans could a nyan cat nyan if a nyan cat could nyan nyans!

*googles "nyan cat"*

oh sweet jesus! :D

nyan.cat- 35.8 seconds :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Don't suppose anyone has any small bit of torch on felt or similar lying about spare? Just need 4ft square of the stuff for a dog kennel we're building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Whats the quickest way from Patrick St to the M7 Northbound in rush hour (5:30pm)?

Up Parnell St, down to Roxboro, and out there?

Up O'Connell St, out the Dock Rd and onto it at the cement factory?

Out the old Dublin Road to Finnegans?

Out the Ballysimon Road and down?

So many options? I have to do this run tonight and I am contemplating the best way to go? Any of those routes have bad bottle necks? I'm assuming the Ballysimon Road would be slow, as would the old Dublin Road.

Dock Road moves free enough but seems like I'd be going backwards to go forwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Whats the quickest way from Patrick St to the M7 Northbound in rush hour (5:30pm)?

So many options? I have to do this run tonight and I am contemplating the best way to go? Any of those routes have bad bottle necks? I'm assuming the Ballysimon Road would be slow, as would the old Dublin Road.

Dock Road moves free enough but seems like I'd be going backwards to go forwards.

At that time of the day it's all the same. Zuroph suggests heading out the Ennis road and try the tunnel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Your first option is the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

source wrote: »
    At that time of the day it's all the same. Zuroph suggests heading out the Ennis road and try the tunnel?

That's what I'd suggest aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

howdy do on this glorious day? its miserable i know but its sit inside witha warm fire which is awesome.

anyway question lads anyone know when whelans is opening on denmark street. There facebook has been saying soon for 2 months now. Initially heard end of october however didnt specify which october

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i heard in the next week or two, but that was just idle chat, could be well off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

idle chat....... i'm gonna take that as fact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

That's what I'd suggest aswell.

Really?

Sounds really out of the way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Itsdacraic wrote: »

If I'm not too late to reply, I head up Ellen St., around the market (to the right) onto Cornmarket Row, straight thru' High St, onto Little Gerald Griffin St, straight thru' Gerald Griffin St, onto Tanyard Lane, left onto Mulgrave St, right at new junction and then left up Roxboro Rd.

Xsi, I made it 7 hours on the 100 hour video yesterday, hence the too much Nyan Catting.

@Mike, I may have some carpet in my shed if thats of use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Xsi, I made it 7 hours on the 100 hour video yesterday, hence the too much Nyan Catting.

@Mike, I may have some carpet in my shed if thats of use?

Carpet to weatherproof the outside of a doghouse roof? Do you have a dag instead of a dog? :pac:

I hadn't read it properly, I thought he said for inside! :P Nevermind! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I hadn't read it properly, I thought he said for inside! :P Nevermind! :P

I walked the mean streets of the Gardens again last night. That's two Thursdays in a row that I have gotten away with it. I might start thinking that the mighty CK gang are only good for threatening to strip off in front of government ministers.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

waffley waffely, i'm freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what's the best thing to do with a cold house, with single glazing and a draught problem??? also why do all the windows have condensation??? it's a converted coach house!! i love it but brrrrrrrr :P:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement