Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

I'M BORED!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Woken up early by screaming kids, i should still be asleep. Ear plugs only work to a certain level

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

waffley waffely, i'm freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what's the best thing to do with a cold house, with single glazing and a draught problem??? also why do all the windows have condensation??? it's a converted coach house!! i love it but brrrrrrrr :P:P

Go to the pub? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

waffley waffely, i'm freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what's the best thing to do with a cold house, with single glazing and a draught problem??? also why do all the windows have condensation??? it's a converted coach house!! i love it but brrrrrrrr :P:P

get a blanket, get beer. Get drunk. Midday drunkenness is awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Got this for phone. Hopefully it won't make my phone more "robbable"

aff636e3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Didn't get it from Jean Buckley no?

Edit: @Kess, I said to gimmie a text when your around! And I think I was arguing with Microsoft around that time anyway! :P

Jean Buckley?

Fleabay. Someone on Antrim

Ah, there's someone I know selling them, she works as giggles the clown, (Jean), and I was wandering if they were of any good quality :P

Ah, there's someone I know selling them, she works as giggles the clown, (Jean), and I was wandering if they were of any good quality :P

Mine is pretty good quality. It's actually for the 4S and not the 4. They may look the same but the side button layout is different. That's the only thing a person really needs to check. Quality is negligible as they only cost a few €.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Edit: @Kess, I said to gimmie a text when your around! And I think I was arguing with Microsoft around that time anyway! :P

Drop you a text? I don't have your number, and you sure as hell ain't getting mine. :p

No matter, I'm claiming your street as my turf now, and you as one of my beeyatches.:D

Now get back out onto your corner, Pimp Daddy needs some new fur coats. :):)

• Advertisement

I was in Dealz (Poundland) in Blanchardstown on Saturday. To be fair their store is freakin huge as poundshops go and EVERYTHING is €1.49. There is no exception and those things like cans of Cherry Coca Cola(and other cans) are 2 for €1.49. Bottles of Dr Pepper/Coke etc etc were also 2 for €1.49

BIG MASSIVE christmas bags were €1.49. General theme is everything is €1.49 either on its own or 2 for €1.49

The store on Williaml Street is going to do extremely well. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I was in Dealz (Poundland) in Blanchardstown on Saturday. To be fair their store is freakin huge as poundshops go and EVERYTHING is €1.49. There is no exception and those things like cans of Cherry Coca Cola(and other cans) are 2 for €1.49. Bottles of Dr Pepper/Coke etc etc were also 2 for €1.49

BIG MASSIVE christmas bags were €1.49. General theme is everything is €1.49 either on its own or 2 for €1.49

The store on Williaml Street is going to do extremely well. :D

Passed it tonight and Id say it should be open within a week!

Passed it tonight and Id say it should be open within a week!

They will now become my supplier of Toffife and Cherry Coke. :D

I gave it to you ages ago! :P

I gave it to you ages ago! :P

I think you are stalking me. Twice in the last few days I have spotted you where I was. With that camera in your hand and all, you Voyeur :D

Small chance that I might actually be in one of the pics you took on Friday evening as it was only when I was leaving that I noticed you taking pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

sorry i want to find out cause i have not been to Dublin Airport in a while now. Does it still take two hours 2&1/2hrs to get to dublin.

would i hit rush hr leaving limk @ 05.30 morn.
    (never really been in dublin rushour Traffic )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

sorry i want to find out cause i have not been to Dublin Airport in a while now. Does it still take two hours 2&1/2hrs to get to dublin.

You'll do it in about 1 hour 50, 2 hours.

Yeah to get to the airport is roughly 2.5hrs.

You will probably meet a good bit of traffic though!

I regularly leave Limerick(well Newport) at 5:30am heading to Dundalk(driving passed Airport).

YOU WILL NOT hit rush hour traffic. You will slow down once the Carlow folk hit the M7 but still doing 100km/h+. You will slow down at Newlands Cross but not what it is like at 8:30am onwards.

There will be feck all on the M50 Northbound because they will mostly be ALL heading southbound on the other side.

You CAN get to Dublin Airport from Limerick(Newport Roundabout) driving at 120km/h easily in 2 hours without stopping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I regularly leave Limerick(well Newport) at 5:30am heading to Dundalk(driving passed Airport).

YOU WILL NOT hit rush hour traffic. You will slow down once the Carlow folk hit the M7 but still doing 100km/h+. You will slow down at Newlands Cross but not what it is like at 8:30am onwards.

There will be feck all on the M50 Northbound because they will mostly be ALL heading southbound on the other side.

You CAN get to Dublin Airport from Limerick(Newport Roundabout) driving at 120km/h easily in 2 hours without stopping.

perfect bud tnx it is still the same so. could do it in around 2 & bitISH hrs that was before the whole m7 opened tnx very much. used to be regular driver up that direct ion but have not been in a while.

Tnx everyone else as well

Like I say: Watch out for the Carlow folk joining the M7. They just pile into the overtaking lane and slow everything down. :(

Anyone else miss the multicoloured Christmas lights we had til about 2004?

The new ones are boring! :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Might be material there for a "Memories of Christmas in Limerick" thread, if anyone's interested in starting one! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

They were so crap, only half of them worked....it was awazing! :D

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    They were so crap, only half of them worked....it was awazing! :D

The Xmas displays in Todds' windows were cool as well, since it became BT it has never matched those old displays.

I have a few memories of coming over to Limerick around Xmas and Woolworths having some good Xmas displays as well.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Anyone for pints tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Anyone for pints tonight?

Ok, where do you want go?

I'm trying to decide between a) having a few before I head to Bell X1 or b) having a few after leaving the Big Top.

Either way, somewhere like Tom Collins'/Mickey Martin's/O'Connell's/Flannery's would be grand with me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm trying to decide between a) having a few before I head to Bell X1 or b) having a few after leaving the Big Top.

Either way, somewhere like Tom Collins'/Mickey Martin's/O'Connell's/Flannery's would be grand with me!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

How can you be anywhere but on the couch on a night like tonight........ Toy Show :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement