Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I'm on call for the next week.....so i hate all of ye with plans for the weekend right now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I'm on call for the next week.....so i hate all of ye with plans for the weekend right now :P

Worlds+Smallest+Violin.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My weekend plans are strictly limited to tonight. Working until 22:30/23:00 tomorrow and another 6 hours on Sunday. Even the match I was hoping to play Sunday morning has been cancelled!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

I am doing a combination of a) & b)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Just in the door. The things I do for Charity. :rolleyes:

Woke up this morning for a Sales Meeting, ended up on a bus, heading to a Mountain to climb over it for Charity. Legs sore and only 2 bottles of Non Alcoholic Beer for my troubles. :(

+ a 6 hour drive :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I haven't been outdoors in nearly 3 days. :(
    Stupid study. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I haven't been outdoors in nearly 3 days. :(
    Stupid study. :mad:

Boo!!! I however I am hoping the phone doesn't ring and I don't have to leave the house for the next two days, unless its for wine of coarse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Work nights Tues to Sat - so I am out for that too

See Johhny whats his face from X Factor gave a big Fvck you to the Limerick Toy Show and turned up on The Saturday Night Show instead.

Go fvck yourself. :( [insert evil joke here]

Also, new pub opened up in the basement of 31 Thomas Street(Foxes bow). Opened last night but cannot remember the name even though he told me loads of times(Irish name). Anyway he was cleaned out of Booze last night. Not a bad complaint eh'. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Beer Baron wrote: »
    See Johhny whats his face from X Factor gave a big Fvck you to the Limerick Toy Show and turned up on The Saturday Night Show instead.

Go fvck yourself. :( [insert evil joke here]

Also, new pub opened up in the basement of 31 Thomas Street(Foxes bow). Opened last night but cannot remember the name even though he told me loads of times(Irish name). Anyway he was cleaned out of Booze last night. Not a bad complaint eh'. :pac:

There was always a nightclub in there attached to 31 thomas street AFAIK

• Advertisement

There was always a nightclub in there attached to 31 thomas street AFAIK

you are correct, it get reopened every now and then. Myself and my friends thought we discovered it last year untill my mam corrected me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I never knew they had one in the basement - I thought it was only the ground floor. Last year it was a gay bar, what re-incarnation is it now?

Mc Love wrote: »
    I never knew they had one in the basement - I thought it was only the ground floor. Last year it was a gay bar, what re-incarnation is it now?

It was a gay bar on the ground floor and I'm sure they will continue to frequent the place but I don't think it is being marketed as a gay bar. There are 3 floors in the place. The basement had a lot of money thrown into it and re-opened last night.

It's no McKnights though(thank god). :D

Nearly had a whole two days off work, untill the phone rang last night........Ah well at least sunday is a short day!

Tree up. Lights are on it. Don't touch the lights though because even looking at them makes them flicker. :(

Anyone here on BBnet broadband able to confirm if they are having trouble over the weekend. My nets been down since last night...and im on call...
    on bloddy vodafone EDGE here and its killing me...

Anyone here on BBnet broadband able to confirm if they are having trouble over the weekend. My nets been down since last night...and im on call...
    on bloddy vodafone EDGE here and its killing me...

never mind...were back...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Anyone up for doing a Christmas meet up? I know there was talks of doing a Craftbeer Pub Crawl between a few of us - might be an excuse to get a few of the usual heads, (And some of the not-so-usual heads) to a meetup if anyones interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Anyone up for doing a Christmas meet up? I know there was talks of doing a Craftbeer Pub Crawl between a few of us - might be an excuse to get a few of the usual heads, (And some of the not-so-usual heads) to a meetup if anyones interested?

Sounds good, I'm interested anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Yeah, definitely! Will you include your "stalker"? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

jesus that rain! my alarm went off as usual this morning at 6 and i thought it must be wrong and i must have woken up in the middle of the night, that rain for the last few days then ! wow! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Its baltic out! :(

Got up to leave the dog out this morning, she looked at me as if to say "you must be joking", and went back to her bed.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It made for a lovely bracing run this morning.:D

Kess73 wrote: »
    It made for a lovely bracing run this morning.:D

and there was me reading this thread last night thinking "great idea, i'd love to go to a meetup, havent been out in a while", *looks out window*,

<mental image of being blasted with guinness as i raise the pint to my lips with the wind out there>, *goes back to work*... :D

feck that, i can hardly walk in that weather, let alone go for a run, a bracing one even! :o

<mental image of kess flicking back HIS hair jensen button style!> :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

xsiborg wrote: »

<mental image of kess flicking back her hair jensen button style!> :D

I always assumed Kess was a guy! :eek:
    Applogies! :P

I always assumed Kess was a guy! :eek:
    Applogies! :P

erm... i just thought "Kess", "73", girl named Kess born in 1973, now im just thinking that "Kess" could be short for Kestrel, given that their the mod of nature and bird watching... :o

ohh man, damn these non-specific gendered usernames! :p

EDIT: yeah, just done a post history thingy, that was a bit embarrassing, apologies... :o

source wrote: »
    Got up to leave the dog out this morning, she looked at me as if to say "you must be joking", and went back to her bed.:D

I let mine out.....only to come back two hours later to see she had dug herself a bunker in the bag yard

god dam huskies...

xsiborg wrote: »
    erm... i just thought "Kess", "73", girl named Kess born in 1973, now im just thinking that "Kess" could be short for Kestrel, given that their the mod of nature and bird watching... :o

ohh man, damn these non-specific gendered usernames! :p

EDIT: yeah, just done a post history thingy, that was a bit embarrassing, apologies... :o

So kess is still a dude???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

source wrote: »
    So kess is still a dude???

I would be quite a large and muscular lady if I were female, not to mentioned tattooed.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement