Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Staying up for Raw tonight, Kess? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kess73 wrote: »
    XS would be Hornswoggle to my Sheamus. :D

erm.....

^yeah that

I hope that's a wrestling reference if I remember correctly... If not... Then..... Ewwwwwy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Staying up for Raw tonight, Kess? :pac:

Nah, I tend to catch it the next day and like to be able to fast forward the junk. I only stay up for it if there is something big due.

^yeah that

I hope that's a wrestling reference if I remember correctly... If not... Then..... Ewwwwwy!

Yes it was a wrestling reference. Take your smutty little mind and clear whatever image is in it from existence. :D

The plan is that you are in first, and you take a bit of a hiding from IO and Drifter for a bit, then you get the knees up when one of them tries a finisher from the top rope.

You crawl to the corner, and just as the heels are about to get you, we make the hot tag. I'll do the rest from there.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

since this is a waffle thread just need to say That limerick Tunnel Express lane is a Joke only works half the time going required speed!!!.:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

since this is a waffle thread just need to say That limerick Tunnel Express lane is a Joke only works half the time going required speed!!!.:mad::mad:

I used the tunnel for the first time in ages last week. I was a few hundred yards behind the next nearest car. They went to the "express" lane, I went to the regular gate, and I ended up getting to the Clonmacken roundabout a long time before they did. Something not quite right there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I used the tunnel for the first time in ages last week. I was a few hundred yards behind the next nearest car. They went to the "express" lane, I went to the regular gate, and I ended up getting to the Clonmacken roundabout a long time before they did. Something not quite right there!

I've seen you drive....its understandable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

had to laugh when i read this post, could just picture James Bond at the Limerick tunnel in an aston martin, trigger finger on the front bumper torpedoes! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I often do that. I also look at the other cars around me approaching to see If I can see a Tag. Two cars in front of me today, both overtook me and I didn't see any Tags. They both entered the Express Lane. I didn't bother(because of them) and got through before both of them who were both kicked out of the express lane.

The Express Lane in Limerick is not responsive enough, i.e it's too damn slow to react to a tag and you are approaching a barrier having to wait a few seconds before it decides whether to let you pass or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I often do that. I also look at the other cars around me approaching to see If I can see a Tag. Two cars in front of me today, both overtook me and I didn't see any Tags. They both entered the Express Lane. I didn't bother(because of them) and got through before both of them who were both kicked out of the express lane.

The Express Lane in Limerick is not responsive enough, i.e it's too damn slow to react to a tag and you are approaching a barrier having to wait a few seconds before it decides whether to let you pass or not.

ya slow as hell ,compare to Portlaoise & others

• Advertisement

whooo 1hr 12 minutes of Monday left...

whooo 1hr 12 minutes of Monday left...

Almost Tuesday.

Yeah.

Tuesday Rocks.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

Yeah, this is much better :)

three more sleeps til craft beers... :p

kess if you're out running in that, you be a crazy man! :D

xsiborg wrote: »
    three more sleeps til craft beers... :p

kess if you're out running in that, you be a crazy man! :D

By the time you put up your post I was finished my run by just over two hours :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Hail-stones, haven't seen those in a while. I remember making a hail-stone man when I was a kid with our babysitter, twas a really heavy shower.

Kess are you going to the Craft Beers? :)

I would be too worried that you might try to cop a feel of my ankles or calves, shorty. :D

Ye two need to get it on and be done with it! :P

Ye two need to get it on and be done with it! :P

Ahh stop will ya. It's not fair to give little Sniper false hope like that.:D

• Advertisement

I would be too worried that you might try to cop a feel of my ankles or calves, shorty. :D

cankles? :D

Most certainly not. :mad:

Most certainly not. :mad:

testing this one, but is it just for me or are some of the touch.boards.ie site smileys showing up as broken images for anyone else? :confused:

EDIT: seems its just the :mad: one... :(

They are broken :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Oh sweet jesus, channel 4 "my big fat gypsy Christmas" filmed in rathkeale.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

source wrote: »
    Oh sweet jesus, channel 4 "my big fat gypsy Christmas" filmed in rathkeale.

Mum just rang me to tell me that my friends were on Channel 4. Hirarious, Mammy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Mum just rang me to tell me that my friends were on Channel 4. Hirarious, Mammy

Funny because I just text the missus(from hotel) so say her family were on the TV. She replied saying "don't be fvcking stupid" so I replied ( we love each other really ) "Yep, you're right actually, they are better dressed" :D

time to clasp me hands and hope for the best, young lad just knocked a glass off water over on my desk, to which my laptop took an instant objection and shut down cold! :(

meh, i have it completely taken apart anyway and left beside the heater, otherwise i would've had to make a trip down to the chinese shop for a four stone bag of rice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I got a brand new PC in work once and three days later knocked a whole mug of coffee over it, went right through the CPU and dripped out the other side! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did all the wrong things like turning it on and off repeatedly etc. Then went in the next day and it was grand! Couldn't believe my luck!

Fingers crossed for ye!

• Advertisement

I got a brand new PC in work once and three days later knocked a whole mug of coffee over it, went right through the CPU and dripped out the other side! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did all the wrong things like turning it on and off repeatedly etc. Then went in the next day and it was grand! Couldn't believe my luck!

Fingers crossed for ye!

haha, yep, im fortunate enough that i do this computer repairs stuff for a living and i've brought worse back from the dead so to speak, luckily it wasnt coke or anything with sugar in it or i'd hav had to be out with the cutips and alcohol, painstakingly rubbing every millimeter of each part to clean it! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement