Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Just leaving the crescent, massive tail back on n18 near dock road exit. loads of blue flashing lights.

AVOID if possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

source wrote: »
    Just leaving the crescent, massive tail back on n18 near dock road exit. loads of blue flashing lights.

AVOID if possible.

crash on the motorway before the tunnel, limerick side.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

My brother just rang me there, he has been stuck on the road to the tunnel for half an hour now, he's bored off his skull

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Nasty business of course. As many flashing signs that say "Tunnel Closed" people will still join the back of the queue. Bound to happen eventually that somebody crashes on the approach to the bores.

Have to meet a boardsie soon so shall leave 15 minutes early just to be safe.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sometimes it's great to work from home :)

• Advertisement

Clareman wrote: »
    Sometimes it's great to work from home :)

Or to feck off 1.5 days early for Christmas. :D

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Or to feck off 1.5 days early for Christmas. :D
    Good point, well made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

That tail-back is just about cleared now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

working from 10 am to 4 pm tomorrow, it will seem like a half-day compared to he last few days.....................

Birdie086 wrote: »
    working from 10 am to 4 pm tomorrow, it will seem like a half-day compared to he last few days.....................

I have to make the arduous trip to Ivans to collect cakes at 8am, drop to mothers house and off mountain climbing to pass a few hours.

Home - Chinese - Beer - Bed - Christmas. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

ive 13 hours of on call left....then its xmas...

Nearly there now lads. chrimbo soon with a few days off into the bargain,

I must add that the tripe on bog 1, bog2, etc is making me reconsider my cancellation of sky but then again maybe not.....................

Nearly there now lads. chrimbo soon with a few days off into the bargain,

I must add that the tripe on bog 1, bog2, etc is making me reconsider my cancellation of sky but then again maybe not.....................

still got your sky box? you can pick up the free to air...ive all the bbc,itv,s ch5 ch4 film 4...

which reminds me fight club starts in 10 min...

to sleep or not too sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I called SKY to cancel and they ended up halving all my subscriptions :D

cant even cancel a SKY account.....sucker..

I had the basic package, cheapskate old me.

I'm worse. I have the basic package on a HD+ Box. I don't even have the HD package. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

To be fair, I only had the basic package and after they offered me the 50% off I got the sports in aswell
    I'm worse. I have the basic package on a HD+ Box. I don't even have the HD package. :confused:

No one has the HD package, it's like an extra €15 a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

To be fair, I only had the basic package and after they offered me the 50% off I got the sports in aswell

No one has the HD package, it's like an extra €15 a month.

i had the HD package for a long time when i had the sky movies (no interest in sports), but after my wife insisted we get rid of the movies because i never watched them i decided there was no point in keeping on the HD pack either.

i might get it in now again though because i recently got the young lad a 22in HD tv for his bedroom and i already have a sky plus box in there (hooked up to a slingbox for when im out and about, like right now, posting this from the regional hospital where the tv is only on tv3, but i can watch my sky plus box from home!).

but theres far more channels now in HD than when i first had it, AND, because i already have the multiroom sub, i'll get the HD channels on both tv's for the €15 per month. i did call sky about it and they told me it'd be €109 to replace the sky plus box with a HD box, so i told them i'd get back to them after christmas... :o

EDIT: went into regional hospital at half ten last night, only home now, crazy place out there, full credit to the nurses, doctors and staff that have to put up with it on a nightly basis!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

ive 13 hours of on call left....then its xmas...

Only 16 and half hours on call left for me!!

• Advertisement

3 hours....oh come on....

Just down from a Walking trip along Keeper Hill. Runkeeper.com posted to my facebook wall I walked 36miles. Yeah right. 12 miles more like it. :D

One Section I crossed the M7 and Lough Derg. :eek: I don't think so Runkeeper. ;)

Just down from a Walking trip along Keeper Hill. Runkeeper.com posted to my facebook wall I walked 36miles. Yeah right. 12 miles more like it. :D

One Section I crossed the M7 and Lough Derg. :eek: I don't think so Runkeeper. ;)

Im thinking of doing it on the 26th...for the life of me i cant remember how to get there..

Im thinking of doing it on the 26th...for the life of me i cant remember how to get there..

Newport - Turn Left at square - Turn right at Graveyard - Take left at 4 Road Crossing and follow signs for Trailhead - park Car- Read sign/map and go walking.

Maybe I shouldnt have been so hasty on cancelling the SKY, just got a text saying I won £900,000, all I have to do is reply with my bank details and email. I think i will wait till january when I am really broke

Maybe I shouldnt have been so hasty on cancelling the SKY, just got a text saying I won £900,000, all I have to do is reply with my bank details and email. I think i will wait till january when I am really broke

you still get that spam on the o2 netowrk? :(

xsiborg wrote: »
    you still get that spam on the o2 netowrk? :(

Today was my first and I been with em for the last 12 years, finally I feel included

jesus some of the toys for kids these days that need assembly, i dunno bout you guys, but you'd need an engineering degree to understand the assembly diagrams! :o

xsiborg wrote: »
    jesus some of the toys for kids these days that need assembly, i dunno bout you guys, but you'd need an engineering degree to understand the assembly diagrams! :o

No santa stuff in this house needed to assembled last night, which was a good thing cos I had way too much baileys n brandy

• Advertisement

anyone know if aldi is back to normal opening hours tomorrow? fecking shop opening hours are all over the place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement