Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

xsiborg wrote: »
    is anyone else on the touch site getting the broken link image smileys and the blank bar where the boards apps are usually advertised?

the blank bar thing started yesterday and the broken smileys started this evening!

No reports of anything funny in the Site Development forum. Might be worth mentioning there so the tech team can check it out.

I'm craving pizza. Dr Oetker's pollo pizza to be exact. Think I'll go get one... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

I can never seem to get one of those pizzas that has more than 4 or 5 pieces of chicken on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Anyone know where I can get wicks in the Limerick/Clare area to make a few candles. I've loads of candle ends left over where it has burned out below the wick. Would be nice to get some use out of them.

That
    or are there any home-made wicks I could use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

People might notice some posts missing. I was cleaning up something at the request of the poster that was a misunderstanding and in no way random waffle. Thanks D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Limerick Beers this Friday, anyone? Probably involving the Blind Pig at some stage, but open to suggestions.

Any more interest in this? We've only small enough numbers so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Limerick Beers this Friday, anyone? Probably involving the Blind Pig at some stage, but open to suggestions.

I could be persuaded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

source wrote: »
    I could be persuaded.

*Persuades* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i'd have loved to go down for a few drinks but i've a full day ahead of me tomorrow and it's looking like i could have to pull an over-nighter, the last time sniper persuaded me to come for a drink (ok, i didnt need THAT much persuasion, lol :D), i ended up in bits the next morning, still with a load of stuff to do, on top of everything else i got in that day! :o

i'd have loved to go down for a few drinks but i've a full day ahead of me tomorrow and it's looking like i could have to pull an over-nighter, the last time sniper persuaded me to come for a drink (ok, i didnt need THAT much persuasion, lol :D), i ended up in bits the next morning, still with a load of stuff to do, on top of everything else i got in that day! :o

Ahhhh Gwan :)

For anyone who's interested, I'm thinking Wicked Chicken for one drink, Tom Collins' for another, then the Pig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

For anyone who's interested, I'm thinking Wicked Chicken for one drink, Tom Collins' for another, then the Pig.

ohh the pig, can feel my arm being twisted, god damn, must... resist! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

ohh the pig, can feel my arm being twisted, god damn, must... resist! :(

I'm meeting concussion for a few scoops tomorrow evening, will be either in the pig, Tom Collins' or sextons.

I can't remember if I gave you my number after the last beers or not. That was a messy night. :o Will keep an eye out for ye anyway. :)

Wicked Chicken, 21:45, be there or be square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

21:45

Gathering of the sheep botherers. :D

Meanwhile in Kess land:

Tis Friday. I have a nice cold bottle of Aspall organic, and Siren Of The Counter Culture is kicking out through the speakers. There may be some slightly tipsy Bass play to come tonight. :D

Sniper still says stop being a loner and join us :P

Wicked Chicken, 21:45, be there or be square.

Yeah! Be there or be

25764038.gif

Oh... wait....

n00bs can't tri-force.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Have an Asahi in the Wicked Chicken
    Erdinger in Tom Collins
    Fischer in Pig

BB shall you be gracing us with your presence tonight? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

BB shall you be gracing us with your presence tonight? :)

Nope just home from a Confirmation feed in somebodies house. 6 bottles of Oktoberfest in the fridge for tomorrow night. ;)

Enjoy yourselves though.

Heck, even try a Porterhouse when in the Blind Pig. Nice stuff and great alternative to Guinness. ;)

Baby needs a trip to Pennys. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

So I'm alone here tonight *strips and starts running around naked*wooo hooo

I'm here....I'm always here...even when im not here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Oh crap, *grabs towel*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I am here too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I am also here...And have that episode of Friends where Ross saw Rachel walking around naked going through my head.

"I'm lighting a candle....naked....CAREFULLY!!!"

I assume the rest are in a pub somewhere

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I thought all the cool folks were drinking

And only 3 of us made it out... Tut tut tut to the lot of ye! Ye really missed out on a great bit of craic! And.. Suprisingly we are all sober! :O

• Advertisement

I'm sober, but I'm tired so it's all the same to me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement