Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I'm home 30 mins and I already have to draw up a Cease and Desist letter... FML! :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I'm home 30 mins and I already have to draw up a Cease and Desist letter... FML! :'(

:eek: What for?

Someone using your pics without permission, stalking/harrassment by a member of the public, harrassment by a company, or a libel matter?

If one of your co drinkers was a little touchy feely I can make that problem go away for a fee. ;)

Pictures without prior permission. Always love writing them up, makes me feel like a big shot executive! :D

Pictures without prior permission. Always love writing them up, makes me feel like a big shot executive! :D

Good pics I take it?

Speaking of pics you never put up the sunset ones from a few months back of that unusually red sunset.

Well, if they are or not its no reason - they still blatently refused to pay and are still using the demo copies.

Yes I did :P twas ****e quality though, cause the image host. I'll upload it again to Pixie later on today, cause I've to run to the Market.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zekyft.jpg

• Advertisement

Well, if they are or not its no reason - they still blatently refused to pay and are still using the demo copies.

Yes I did :P twas ****e quality though, cause the image host. I'll upload it again to Pixie later on today, cause I've to run to the Market.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zekyft.jpg

Run little Sniper, run. :D

Is the mate of Turkish waiting for you at the market?;)

Kess73 wrote: »
    Run little Sniper, run. :D

Is the mate of Turkish waiting for you at the market?;)

Who? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Who? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I know that at your height a lot of things go over your head, but think back to the film quotes that were being used in the locked thread. Once you know what film the quotes are from then it becomes obvious who is the friend of Turkish.

Then all you need do is look at the person on here that shares the same first name as that character.:D

Kinda ruins things if I have to explain the simple stuff, Shorty. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I've a crazy busy day ahead, but there's always time for coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

I've a crazy busy day ahead, but there's always time for coffee.

at least i hope you had time to put your clothes on this morning ZB, raging i missed your little display of exhibitionism in here last night! lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Yes, found them, though the bra was handing from the ceiling light :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Nice to see Limerick busy tonight. I'd say there was a debs on, either that or a few girls I saw came out well over-dressed. :pac:

Nice to see Limerick busy tonight. I'd say there was a debs on, either that or a few girls I saw came out well over-dressed. :pac:
    Debs was chatting to a few. All I can say... Ouch!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I met a lad I know on O'Connell Street afterwards who confirmed what the event was. It wasn't an official school function (this school hasn't had an "official", staff-endorsed Debs since 2006) so I'd prefer if people don't mention the school by name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

2006 thought it was 1994 since the last sanctioned debs there

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

sioda wrote: »
    2006 thought it was 1994 since the last sanctioned debs there

I think it was actually 2005. I know the group of 2006 organised their own at fairly short notice. We did similar for the start of 2007. Maybe there were a few sanctioned events between '94 and '05?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sports_

Im inthe mood for waffles now

BTW, IO - I've proof that the bet chat up line that we were talking about Friday night works :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Just had waffles with strawberries, strawberry jam and vanilla ice cream.......it was bloody beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

2 days away from the internet and its going to take me a few hours to catch up.....someone give me a quick run down...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

From Limerick City Council:
    On-street parking, on Patrick St, between Ellen St and Denmark St, will be prohibited, from 7.00pm to 1.00am, on Monday 12th March.

Anyone know why?
    Just curious! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭adaminho

The three men go to Ireland episode filmed in Limerick is on Dave at 6 if anyone hasn't seen it.

Limerick is getting a great showing on Nationwide on RTE at the moment, it'll probably be on the RTE player later on... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Just drove from Sunderland to Bangor in Wales. Bloody knackered, but at least the bar has hobgoblin on tap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

xsiborg wrote: »
    Limerick is getting a great showing on Nationwide on RTE at the moment, it'll probably be on the RTE player later on... :)

And here it is http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1140116

Very interested in the piece on Ranks mill, that shot of the Dock road from 1983, how the view has changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

source wrote: »
    Just drove from Sunderland to Bangor in Wales. Bloody knackered, but at least the bar has hobgoblin on tap.
    Make a welsh person say "mini roundabout", cracks me up everytime...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Lads i've a query to queer ye with.

Say I didnt go out paddys day but went out the sunday instead what do people think crowds will be like given it is still in fact a bank holiday type weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Iang87 wrote: »
    Say I didnt go out paddys day but went out the sunday instead what do people think crowds will be like given it is still in fact a bank holiday type weekend

It's not. Pubs will close at 11pm on Sunday night. Monday is a public holiday not a bank holiday so no late hours apply.

the awkward moment when you get hailed to attention from across the street by another boardsie and lose your train of thought and go- 'hey... ehh, ehh... oh! sniper!', and then you realise... no! :o

• Advertisement

xsiborg wrote: »
    the awkward moment when you get hailed to attention from across the street by another boardsie and lose your train of thought and go- 'hey... ehh, ehh... oh! sniper!', and then you realise... no! :o

So what are you saying? You were having "relations" with Sniper, got hailed by another Boardsie (possibly a fedora wearing one :P), and stammered a bit as you dismounted Sniper?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement