Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

only took 348 pages

131 for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I was wandering too what he ment when I looked at the page count! :P

So is anyone going to match Sunday? :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I won't be at it, but I'll certainly be watching!

I've been meaning to ask you, was it yourself that was into tag rugby in Limerick?

It was indeed IO - what do you want to know?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mc Love wrote: »
    It was indeed IO - what do you want to know?

Nice one. :)
    One of my friends just moved back to Limerick for work for a few months, and he was hoping to take up either Astro/indoor soccer or tag rugby. I told him I'd try to find out if there was a spring-summer league or anything like that in or near town.

The spring league is already in motion in UL.

The summer league is accepting applications for registration. Think its starting 10th May in Old Crescent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Seems impossible to find a man with ladder to wash the windows of my house. Nobody calls around anymore like they used to. Stupid really.

Anybody have any suggestions of somebody willing to travel to Newport and/or living in Newport/Murroe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Seems impossible to find a man with ladder to wash the windows of my house. Nobody calls around anymore like they used to. Stupid really.

Anybody have any suggestions of somebody willing to travel to Newport and/or living in Newport/Murroe?

I'm in Murroe and have a card for a window cleaner (Roy) that used to cover this area. I have not seen him around in a while though. I'll pm you his number now.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_21342.htm

??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

h3000 wrote: »

I'm in Murroe and have a card for a window cleaner (Roy) that used to cover this area. I have not seen him around in a while though. I'll pm you his number now.

If that's the English chap, himself and his wife used to do our windows in Ballina, used to do a really good job of them too, haven't heard of him around in ages though.

Mc Love wrote: »
    So is anyone going to match Sunday? :cool:

Can't go, but if I can find an Irish bar over here showing it I'll be watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone know someplace to get rid of rubbish? am moving house and my bins were cancelled so they wont be collected until the new tenant sets them up again, I use the big bin in the petrol station in roxboro but these are big bags of junk im just chucking so I dont have to bring them to the new house so dont really want to spend a fiver a bag as two wont fit in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

krudler wrote: »
    anyone know someplace to get rid of rubbish? am moving house and my bins were cancelled so they wont be collected until the new tenant sets them up again, I use the big bin in the petrol station in roxboro but these are big bags of junk im just chucking so I dont have to bring them to the new house so dont really want to spend a fiver a bag as two wont fit in it.
    You can drive down to Mr binmans hq in grange beyond ballyneety. Took nearly 3 wheely bins of light-ish there recently and it was under 20yoyo. Careful if you have a swanky car, careful of rubbish leaks from your own stuff and of the glass near the weighbridge...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Saw IO and Snipey on a date in town today, they even came to visit me at work!

Young Love <3

Speaking of which, Sarah I must get onto you about that costume for IO! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

The Snipe wrote: »

oh god, the mental images... :eek:

*cant click out of thread fast enough* :D

im not so sure IO would be the popular choice with your audience snipe as your, ahem, "beautiful assistant" when doing your magic shows, them leotards chaff something awful too yknow! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

xsiborg wrote: »
    oh god, the mental images... :eek:

*cant click out of thread fast enough* :D

im not so sure IO would be the popular choice with your audience snipe as your, ahem, "beautiful assistant" when doing your magic shows, them leotards chaff something awful too yknow! :pac:

I'd imagine it'll be something tasteful and made from swan feathers. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

I'd imagine it'll be something tasteful and made from swan feathers. ;)

dear god snoopy, i have to go, the mental images are killing me, all that's missing is the fedora hat:

rexfeatures_404157b.jpg

:pac:

That's brilliant Xsiborg! I needed that laugh but you're right the images are getting very disturbing ;)

• Advertisement

I prefer my swim-suit look. ;)

I prefer my swim-suit look. ;)

Oh dear God, I'm still recovering from the trauma of seeing that picture! :pac:

Oh dear God, I'm still recovering from the trauma of seeing that picture! :pac:

#winning :cool:

:P

#winning :cool:

:P

Ha ha :P I feel sorry for any person who saw your group posing in the flesh ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Young Love <3

Snipe is playing two at once then, because as I left BCG at about 19:30 with one of Snipe's neighbours who did I see but the Snipe and what looked like the same girl he was with last Thursday.

No doubt he will claim he was showing her something on his laptop or a camera :D

IO style. :pac:

f2114599.jpg

Kess73 wrote: »

IO style. :pac:

f2114599.jpg

I don't know what's creepier.....the thought of IO dressed like that, or the fact that you knew where to find that picture!

Kess73 wrote: »
    SarahBeep! wrote: »

Young Love <3

Snipe is playing two at once then, because as I left BCG at about 19:30 with one of Snipe's neighbours who did I see but the Snipe and what looked like the same girl he was with last Thursday.

No doubt he will claim he was showing her something on his laptop or a camera :D

Different girl - that was a friend of mine from bcg who moved up to Dublin for college and is back for the weekend!

source wrote: »
    I don't know what's creepier.....the thought of IO dressed like that, or the fact that you knew where to find that picture!

I typed gimp suit into a search engine looking for the outfit from Pulp Fiction, and that horse suit came up as one of the early hits.:D

• Advertisement

Different girl - that was a friend of mine from bcg who moved up to Dublin for college and is back for the weekend!

Snipe and his ladieees :D

Beating them off, whereas poor IO is forever single. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement