Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Kess73 wrote: »
    Beating them off, whereas poor IO is forever single. :pac:

Far be it from me to kiss and tell, but I had an awesome Saturday night. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You brought some carrots and sugar lumps out with you and managed to pull?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Beer Chocolate and a movie..? :p:p:p:p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The Snipe wrote: »
    Beer Chocolate and a movie..? :p:p:p:p

Beer, chocolate, one and a half movies and then a text from an old friend.
    And now I'll say no more. >_>

ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!?!

DONT MAKE ME BRING THESE BACK UP AGAIN!

40489_460075528318_622763318_6354372_6102757_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Kick his ass, Snipe.

Beer, chocolate, one and a half movies and then a text from an old friend.
    And now I'll say no more. >_>

What films?

What films?

"The Boat That Rocked" in full and the first half of "Vicki Christina Barcelona".

"The Boat That Rocked" in full and the first half of "Vicki Christina Barcelona".

Meh.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i have to wonder as im just watching the highlights of the munster v ulster match here on TG4-

what, the HELL has happened to munster rugby?

ever since declan kidney left, its like he took all that momentum with him! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

xsiborg wrote: »
    i have to wonder as im just watching the highlights of the munster v ulster match here on TG4-

what, the HELL has happened to munster rugby?

ever since declan kidney left, its like he took all that momentum with him! :confused:

Ya because Ireland are going so well at present :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We are a tired old team with too many old dogs starting and not enough faith put into the fresh new guys. The only time a fringe player gets big match game time is when one of the established players picks up an injury.

Joe Schmidt up in Leinster isn't as conservative with his selections and it's reaping rewards for the province.

Ulster deserved their win today but looking to the future and with the utmost of respect to the Munster old guard, I think a few guys really need to look at moving on. I'm looking at you Marcus Horan, Donnacha O'Callaghan and dare I say Ronan O'Gara.

Ya because Ireland are going so well at present :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We are a tired old team with too many old dogs starting and not enough faith put into the fresh new guys. The only time a fringe player gets big match game time is when one of the established players picks up an injury.

Joe Schmidt up in Leinster isn't as conservative with his selections and it's reaping rewards for the province.

Ulster deserved their win today but looking to the future and with the utmost of respect to the Munster old guard, I think a few guys really need to look at moving on. I'm looking at you Marcus Horan, Donnacha O'Callaghan and dare I say Ronan O'Gara.

well when i said declan kidney had taken the momentum i hadnt necessarily meant he had instilled it in the irish team so you're spot on there PD, spot on too with the rest of your post! :(

awful pity too as a Leinster supporter myself but i still like to watch a good game of rugby, and today's match munster just seemed to lack the passion they had a few years ago, as you say probably down to the fact that the team needs some fresh blood to inject some enthusiasm and fire in the team... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I'd love some Turkuaz now!

I'd love some Turkuaz now!

i had to google... :o

Turkuaz Kebab, Limerick

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

:P

I actually quite like the photo I took of Thomas in the Images of Limerick Thread... Came out better then I'd expected!

The Snipe wrote: »
    I actually quite like the photo I took of Thomas in the Images of Limerick Thread... Came out better then I'd expected!

Was it so good that you had to mention it in this thread as well as the other one? :p:p:p

Well actually I'm just trying to make a conversation on the thread :P

We are not allowed to do that. People will start saying "get a room"

We are not allowed to do that. People will start saying "get a room"

i'd say the snipe would prefer a darkroom, as opposed to just a dark room! :D

i did a quick google before i asked the stupid question "do photographers still use darkrooms?"... :o

i'd say the snipe would prefer a darkroom, as opposed to just a dark room! :D

i did a quick google before i asked the stupid question "do photographers still use darkrooms?"... :o

I'm not going into a room with Snipe regardless of whether it was a dark room or a darkroom.

Although I should be safe around him as he only likes short girls like the one he was stalking, the one he was showing off his camera to, and IO.:D

• Advertisement

Kick-starting my modelling career again! :pac:

Kick-starting my modelling career again! :pac:

Is it Limerick's sexiest man time again? :)

Is it Limerick's sexiest man time again? :)

It's that time of year, but I think they've stopped running that feature. I don't remember seeing it in 2011 anyway.

It's that time of year, but I think they've stopped running that feature. I don't remember seeing it in 2011 anyway.

You had them running scared. :)

You had them running scared. :)

It's just a shame Internet celebrities aren't appreciated in this town. :P

Just a shame we don't have any on Boards.

Just a shame we don't have any on Boards.

we need someone like this guy-

200084_192366480799398_161191757250204_419455_6615635_n.jpg

nobody would know he was the super-snapper with those glasses, such a clark kent-esque disguise! :pac:

we need someone like this guy-

200084_192366480799398_161191757250204_419455_6615635_n.jpg

nobody would know he was the super-snapper with those glasses, such a clark kent-esque disguise! :pac:

Well he has the C K part of Clark Kent, just as shame that it is not a cover for a K E persona.:D

Although if he kept the specs he could be a Peter Parker type, just without the muscles and superpowers. :pac:

Well he has the C K part of Clark Kent, just as shame that it is not a cover for a K E persona.:D

Although if he kept the specs he could be a Peter Parker type, just without the muscles and superpowers. :pac:

i hear he's been offered a job by sean sherlock, to take down the internet and rid the world of copyright theft with his minecraft erm, "superpowers"! :D

well, lots of superheroes discover their hidden powers by accident, and as accidents go, taking down a feckin' gameserver by accident is right up there! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

lol taking out a server....ive taken out towns by mistake...

the awkward moment when you turn off the internet by accident...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement