Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hello there fellow Limerickians, how are you all on this fine day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

This day is really dragging. Just want to finish work and play some music. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Hello there fellow Limerickians, how are you all on this fine day?

im actually a bit chilly, could i borrow you for a while? i promise not to pull on your bobbles? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

xsiborg wrote: »
    probably hoping to dive in underneath it and then shout 'compohh! compohh!'... :rolleyes:

By the looks of some of them, they can jump away :rolleyes:

roast wrote: »
    This day is really dragging. Just want to finish work and play some music. :(

You still working? What are the hours in there? So glad I got out of the call centre :D

You still working? What are the hours in there? So glad I got out of the call centre :D

Yup! Hours can be anywhere from 9AM to 9PM. Finished at 7 today though, thank f@ck! :pac:

• Advertisement

Yup! Hours can be anywhere from 9AM to 9PM. Finished at 7 today though, thank f@ck! :pac:

Durt! Ah well, a jobs a job. How's the band going? Must check out the blind pig some night, have only heard good things ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

im actually a bit chilly, could i borrow you for a while? i promise not to pull on your bobbles? :D

Don't tease, you know I go weak at the sleeves when you do that!

Must check out the blind pig some night, have only heard good things ;)

+1 for the blind pig dave, great little spot!

craaaaft beeeers... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Rant :mad: While trying to drive up O'Connell St this evening, we (both lanes came to a standstill between Roches St and Cecil St, the reason, a car had parked in the bus stop outside what was Clancy's so the bus had to stop in the left lane and low and behold some big fat gob****e decided to park his merc in the right lane, why? To have chat to someone who's on the pavement outside The Brazen Head, apt, as the driver must have a right brazen head to even think about doing it. Rant again :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The amount of eejits who like to double park outside the food joints on O'Connell street is mind boggling. Having to swerve out to the other lane is tricky on that stretch.

It's alright though, putting on your hazard lights for an Abra excuses you. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The amount of eejits who like to double park outside the food joints on O'Connell street is mind boggling. Having to swerve out to the other lane is tricky on that stretch.

It's alright though, putting on your hazard lights for an Abra excuses you. :rolleyes:

People still eat there?! And when they're sober?!!!!

Missus got food poisoning from both the limerick and templemore abra's... Place is durt!

Durt! Ah well, a jobs a job. How's the band going? Must check out the blind pig some night, have only heard good things ;)
    Savage little spot, from what I recall on my drunken escapades. Bands going great, playing in the pig on Saturday night if anyone's around. :D
    shameless plug...

People still eat there?! And when they're sober?!!!!

Missus got food poisoning from both the limerick and templemore abra's... Place is durt!
    Doesn't surprise me about the Templemore one, got a bad dose from there once too. Are taco chips supposed to resemble regurgitated stomach contents?

stupid touch site, i cant see roast's post... :(

stupid touch site, i cant see roast's post... :(

Same here, can't see my last post, roast's or yours. Had to go on the work PC to check it (oops).
    Bands going great, playing in the pig on Saturday night if anyone's around. :D
    shameless plug...

Cool, I'll be around so might pop down to it, fiver on the door I assume?
    Are taco chips supposed to resemble regurgitated stomach contents?

Thankfully I don't eat them but to anybody who does, I can just imagine Roast's post put you off them :P

cant see your post either dave, but its a bug on the touch site, cant even see my own post when i post sometimes, i'll throw up a thread in the site dev forum later on... its like it just stops after poxy's post... ironic! :p

either that or the random waffle thread just went off the edge of the flat world...

'hello? niall collins? yes, the random waffle thread has just fallen off the edge of the internet, have a word with sean sherlock will you? kthanxbai'... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Its usually free in, but its 5 in soon when Warpath are playing \m/ Can't fricken wait!! \o/

The Snipe wrote: »
    Its usually free in, but its 5 in soon when Warpath are playing \m/ Can't fricken wait!! \o/

Fiver in this saturday night too.

The Warpath gig is going to be deadly, haven't seen them in Limerick in a good while.

I'd say we could possibly get a few boardsies down for that and have another little get together? Anyone up for it?

I'd say we could possibly get a few boardsies down for that and have another little get together? Anyone up for it?

1) Davenocheese
    2) The snipe
    3)
    4)
    5)

Come on people, don't be shy :p

I'll text IO later see if he might wanna go! :) If Zuroph is about aswell, he might like it! :)

• Advertisement

Count me in, despite only actually knowing Dave and IO (at least to see) :P

You might know me to see aswell, I'd often be with IO in there, and i'm always out and about shooting! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

You might know me to see aswell, I'd often be with IO in there, and i'm always out and about shooting! :P

You might wanna clarify for the lurkers lad...

Nah, that'd be no fun! They'll all find out, and my and IO's boards.ie wedding! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Nah, that'd be no fun! They'll all find out, and my and IO's boards.ie wedding! :D

Assuming there is an "and" too many in there and an "about" missing?

Fecking phone! Thats why I've to get it repaired :)

Count me in, despite only actually knowing Dave and IO (at least to see) :P

Well you're playing so you'll be there regardless :P

Do ye do covers? Might make a few requests ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

1) Davenocheese
    2) The snipe
    3)
    4)
    5)

Come on people, don't be shy :p

Hummph, thanks for the invite dearest...! Looks like I'm home alone Saturday night... Or I'll go just to annoy Dave :D

Aftrnoon all!

Well you're playing so you'll be there regardless :P
    Hush you! ;)
    Do ye do covers? Might make a few requests ;)
    No covers I'm afraid! :pac:

Might have a few copies of our E.P. lying around also, free to anyone who quotes the secret code word on the night....Random Waffle!

(they're free anyway...ahem!)

• Advertisement

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Hummph, thanks for the invite dearest...! Looks like I'm home alone Saturday night... Or I'll go just to annoy Dave :D

Go on, suppose ya can tag along :P
    Might have a few copies of our E.P. lying around also, free to anyone who quotes the secret code word on the night....Random Waffle!

(they're free anyway...ahem!)

I love free schtuff... get me free entry and I'll shamelessly plug the band at every opportunity :P :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement