Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

The Snipe wrote: »
    Had a few pints while taking shots tonight.. IO Called in to keep me company. Ended up chatting with the funniest group of people ever, then going to the pig to find it was closed, so we decide to head to Nancy's, and who do we see, but the best ever quizmaster to ever walk the earth!
    Theresa Lowe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

langdang wrote: »
    Had a few pints while taking shots tonight.. IO Called in to keep me company. Ended up chatting with the funniest group of people ever, then going to the pig to find it was closed, so we decide to head to Nancy's, and who do we see, but the best ever quizmaster to ever walk the earth!

Theresa Lowe?

ohh yes! :D

'where in the world?' indeed... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Holy crap, Saturday night was a blur.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Ahhh Ubuntu, How I missed you!

Ahhh Ubuntu, How I missed you!

will you be spending the night snipe fiddling and fapping about with that now or do you fancy the quiz tonight? :D

town is crazy with traffic today actually and im here in the queue in the bank and its both packed and moving as SLOW!! :confused:

• Advertisement

I've no moneys at the moment :( But I might head down for a bit for the chat! :)

ah excellent stuff, and if there's anyone else in the limerick forum would like to come down for a bit of a laugh, the quiz is on monday nights in o connells at 9 o clock, pints are all €3 and €15 a table... :)

There should also be something for the drivers. Drink specials with softdrinks too now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

xsiborg wrote: »
    ah excellent stuff, and if there's anyone else in the limerick forum would like to come down for a bit of a laugh, the quiz is on monday nights in o connells at 9 o clock, pints are all €3 and €15 a table... :)

Myself and Sarah will be down, assuming we're getting a table together :P

Is there a minimum amount of people per table?

No minimum!

• Advertisement

No minimum!

Ah grand, so myself, Sarah and Brendan. Sure Snipe, you might as well join us. With our collective minds, we'll be unstoppable :P

Sounds good! Now to try get money together! :P I'll text IO see if he's about or if he is with the usual team.

Sounds good! Now to try get money together! :P I'll text IO see if he's about or if he is with the usual team.

Do yea, should be a good laugh. Do there be many at it? What time is it kicking off?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll be there with the team I've been with for the last few months, but I'll be strolling around talking to people too. :)

Team names team names team names, I've a few ideas ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Me Dave Xsi & snipe shall be team Sarah!!!! Or team Glory... But team Sarah has such a nice ring to it..

I've a few names for the comming weeks for our special guest.

Ah grand, so myself, Sarah and Brendan. Sure Snipe, you might as well join us. With our collective minds, we'll be unstoppable :P

:D

Oi brendan Gimmie a ring if you can please, I've got no credit :D

You three are exiled from the limerick forum for going in there. Ye know who Ye are!

• Advertisement

You three are exiled from the limerick forum for going in there. Ye know who Ye are!

You mean the three amigo's?! Your ma is in uranus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Hey snipe... fúck you! We had an epic night without you.. We don't need you :P

ah we'll convert snipe and IO yet sar, even if it means knocking them out and carrying them into the icon, lol :p

typing with one eye closed here as i can barely focus with two eyes! :pac:

sar go to sleep! :D

We should have followed in Snipes and IO's footsteps and just gone home. I suffer greatly :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

So..... Eurovision.... was I the only one who didn't know it was on until the facebook comments came rolling in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

So..... Eurovision.... was I the only one who didn't know it was on until the facebook comments came rolling in?

Unfortunately no, I actually watched Jedward. :(

Likewise, although, they were actually pretty good! :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Unfortunately no, I actually watched Jedward. :(

I feel your pain. It is one of the advantages of not having TV, I get to avoid this tripe. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Likewise, although, they were actually pretty good! :O

Ahhhh, they weren't really. :confused:
    I feel your pain. It is one of the advantages of not having TV, I get to avoid this tripe. :D

No TV?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement