Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I thought they were. Well better then they normally are. Buy DAYUM! THOSE GREEK GIRLS! :O :O :O :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

No TV?

I know, I'm freakish but no point paying for something I don't have the attention span for :cool:

Who needs TV when you have High Speed broadband! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

The Snipe wrote: »
    Who needs TV when you have High Speed broadband! :D

aertv.ie is great for that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I am not ashamed to admit that I jumped and clapped when Jedward got through :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Sar_Bear wrote: »

And when the Russian grannies got through. :P

And when the Russian grannies got through. :P

I actually found myself tapping my foot to their song, not natural born singers, but fair fúcks to them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I know, I'm freakish but no point paying for something I don't have the attention span for :cool:

I barely watch sky as it is, I don't pay too much though so it doesn't bother me.Majority of movies/tv shows I watch are off my hdd tbh.

meme-are-you-kidding-me.png

pair of space cadets! :pac:

the austrian eurovision entry however... :p

xsiborg wrote: »
    meme-are-you-kidding-me.png

pair of space cadets! :pac:

the austrian eurovision entry however... :p

Unlike you, I was watching it for the songs, not the pole dancers or wimmin showin off their knickers :eek: :P

• Advertisement

Unlike you, I was watching it for the songs, not the pole dancers or wimmin showin off their knickers :eek: :P

Ah come on, there's no other reason to watch it.

actually i surprised myself when it occurred to me that israel isnt in europe, lol, how the hell did they sneak in there? :eek:

geography was never my strongest subject in school, but the last time i looked at a map... :pac:

xsiborg wrote: »
    actually i surprised myself when it occurred to me that israel isnt in europe, lol, how the hell did they sneak in there? :eek:

geography was never my strongest subject in school, but the last time i looked at a map... :pac:

Cause they're within the European Broadcasting zone or something, heard that before.

It's cause Jesus moved it :) he was from there, and he wanted to be closed to his holiday home in the Vatican :D

.Majority of movies/tv shows I watch are off my hdd tbh.

Yeah for the internet!

Yeah for the internet!

But without my tv...where would I watch the movies/tv shows? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Anybody else find it warm around town? Maybe we will actually get this sun that's been forecast :eek:

It was teasing us, it felt like the morning of what was going to be a nice day, but that feeling lasted all day.

Since we moved into the apartment, there has been no need to turn on the heating... has been great!

Last few days I've been melting :confused:

Anybody else find it warm around town? Maybe we will actually get this sun that's been forecast :eek:
    It was teasing us, it felt like the morning of what was going to be a nice day, but that feeling lasted all day.

it was just dead heat all day, there was a bit of a chilly breeeze but temps were still up in the high teens... :o
    Since we moved into the apartment, there has been no need to turn on the heating... has been great!

superwarm appartments, gotta love 'em... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

finally able to knock of the heating in this house after the winter, found the evenings very cold till now, have to say though, dreading it warming up too much, I know is great but in the environment I work in(which has the equater running though parts temp wise) the heat adds an awful lot tiredness and stress to the day.

On nights at the moment, the warmth/heat if it does come makes it hard to get a good sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

On nights at the moment, the warmth/heat if it does come makes it hard to get a good sleep.

Yeah - The heat is always a killer when you're trying to sneak a quick nap in work......

Not (totally) related - But have ye seen how the Eircom techies now have those little white tents so that they can grab a quick snooze every odd time? Was one at the end of Fr. Russell Rd. for the past few days, bless em, I kept slowing down in case I woke anyone!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

It's a sin to be sitting inside on a day like this!
    Especially when there's no natural sunlight in my office.....and I'm working until Nine! :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

roast wrote: »
    It's a sin to be sitting inside on a day like this!
    Especially when there's no natural sunlight in my office.....and I'm working until Nine! :'(

I dropped my car off in Frank Hogans, walked to the Absolute to wait to find out what was wrong, realised it would be Monday before it was fixed so walked to my mothers in Westbury. Wearing a shirt, tie, clippidy clop shoes and a backpack with all my work stuff in it in the heat. :( My back was soaked after it.

I'm wrecked now. Might treat myself to a chinese and stay indoors. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Cycle home, fire on the BBQ, cut a bit a grass, few burgers or a bit a chicken on the BBQ, beer. nom nomm nommm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Random ....I'll give you random ................ I used an electric scarifyer for the first time today \o/ .

and now I'm gone again ......

Beer here anyone? Ye'll have to bring your own...and some for me :P

Saw clohessys was absolutely packed walking home work... jammy feckers :cool:

I'll consider it :P

• Advertisement

Beer here anyone? Ye'll have to bring your own...and some for me :P

but, but... the eurovision? :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement