Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Have ye a full team for tonight or can I join up? :)

You can indeed, so far there's only myself & Dave so you're more than welcome to join!
    xsiborg wrote: »
    IO can take my place if dave and sar havent put me on the transfer list already for knowing SFA at last weeks quiz! :D

Are you not comin Xis? Ah go on, we need a fourth, even if ya were a bit useless last week :P (In fairness, you knew the dog from eastenders!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

anyone know of anybody with a small mini digger who would do a few hours work?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Are you not comin Xis? Ah go on, we need a fourth, even if ya were a bit useless last week :P (In fairness, you knew the dog from eastenders!)

There could be 6 of us now! 2 people who had cancelled on me are back in.

That's ok, cause me & Dave aren't goin now :( He's too lazy & I mightn't be working this week so I suppose I gotta save :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

That's ok, cause me & Dave aren't goin now :( He's too lazy & I mightn't be working this week so I suppose I gotta save :(

jesus im lucky im only seeing this now before i chanced saying it to herself and getting chewed out of it, lol, same as myself sar, herself is going down to cork on thursday for a week so will need spending money... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

jesus im lucky im only seeing this now before i chanced saying it to herself and getting chewed out of it, lol, same as myself sar, herself is going down to cork on thursday for a week so will need spending money... :rolleyes:

Haha, I need ta save, Dave's lazy (I swear I am not being influenced to stay in because the new episode of the Irish Come Dine With Me is on at 9 emot-j.gif )

Haha, I need ta save, Dave's lazy (I swear I am not being influenced to stay in because the new episode of the Irish Come Dine With Me is on at 9 emot-j.gif )

oh that's on tonight? i've grown tired of it but i cant help watching it, lol, i was thinking of applying for it last time they were in limerick 'cause herself is quite the cook, but then all them cameras and cables all over the place, and when i saw the other extrovert contestants that were on it, i considered it a lucky escape! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

oh that's on tonight? i've grown tired of it but i cant help watching it, lol, i was thinking of applying for it last time they were in limerick 'cause herself is quite the cook, but then all them cameras and cables all over the place, and when i saw the other extrovert contestants that were on it, i considered it a lucky escape! :pac:

Xsi on it... "oh I know this guy snipe... He's a fecking alco... The stuff he makes me get up to... And sure du know <name here> on boards, they are on the site dev forum!" Etc. Etc

The Snipe wrote: »
    Xsi on it... "oh I know this guy snipe... He's a fecking alco... The stuff he makes me get up to... And sure du know <name here> on boards, they are on the site dev forum!" Etc. Etc

i'd have got you in snipe to do a few magic tricks and all for the entertainment, IO could do a poetry reading, and roast could do a musical accompaniment... :pac:

i wonder do we have any crappy singers in the limerick forum that we could all do a karaoke beers some night? could be cringe inducing fun... :D

i'd have got you in snipe to do a few magic tricks and all for the entertainment, IO could do a poetry reading, and roast could do a musical accompaniment... :pac:

i wonder do we have any crappy singers in the limerick forum that we could all do a karaoke beers some night? could be cringe inducing fun... :D

Oh oh I'm a crappy singer who loves karaoke!!! Gimme a date n time and I'm there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone know what roadworks are being performed from the 31st May? Saw the notice on the way to work that will have the Newport and Birdhill exits closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Does anyone know what time O Connors camera shop opens in william st. Is it 9 or 10?

9/9:30 usually.

Was anyone down by Greenfields yesterday, and noticed the massive amount of smoke/fire? Anyone know what it was?

I could see a lot of smoke when I was going into my house, but couldn't see what it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Was anyone down by Greenfields yesterday, and noticed the massive amount of smoke/fire? Anyone know what it was?

I could see a lot of smoke when I was going into my house, but couldn't see what it was.

It was smoke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Anything interesting going on in the city this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    It was smoke

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Shagging Christ it is hot out there. Nearly died walking down to Superquinn and back. :eek:

Shagging Christ it is hot out there. Nearly died walking down to Superquinn and back. :eek:

well poor jesus had to carry his cross all the way home after you were done nailing him! :eek: :pac:

Anything interesting going on in the city this week?

well there's this on aaron-

http://www.limerick.ie/festivals/morefestivals/2012-06-01decadesfestival.html

time to swap your aaron jumper for a pair of wooly leg warmers! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

well there's this on aaron-

http://www.limerick.ie/festivals/morefestivals/2012-06-01decadesfestival.html

time to swap your aaron jumper for a pair of wooly leg warmers! :pac:

aaronlegwarmers does not have the same ring to it though!
    Ooooohhh sounds good I'll have to save some dosh for that.
    Will any of you upstanding citizens be attending?

I shall be there on the Saturday night cause I'm working Friday night :(

I've got to be there, I'm working for it! Keep an eye out for......

PHOTOSNIPE!

image002.jpg

Funny thing is.. The camera is called a Zenit Photosniper :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Corbally road this evening, most of the referendum posters gone, but an A4 on one lamp post read. "Don't Vote, It only encourages them"

Made me smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Corbally road this evening, most of the referendum posters gone, but an A4 on one lamp post read. "Don't Vote, It only encourages them"

Made me smile.

Pics or gtfo ;)

A2LUE42 wrote: »

Made me smile.

Pics or gtfo ;)

ah nuts dave, i had just finished reading this thread and i went back to "my threads" on the main page, then had to click back in again to read your post!

first world problems... :pac:

Thats the last time I put a poll up on facebook as for what I should do... My face is now very very cold... :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You should have shaved on Friday and got a tan for yourself. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Thats the last time I put a poll up on facebook as for what I should do... My face is now very very cold... :(

You shaved?... for shame .....

• Advertisement

I couldn't shave Friday, From what I remember I was drunk Friday... Wait that was near every day all week! Nevermind! :P

And yes, I did a poll on facebook... 74 - 4.... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement