Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭geotrig

after reading numerous threads with a need for a cinema for the city and people questioning if it was viable or not, it got me thinking as i wasnt so sure myself ....but then i was thinking it would need to have something going for it, something different to draw people. and i've thought of it :the city "not suburb's" needs an IMAX :) prefect location would be where the old dunnes was

now to find someone to build it for me !:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Guys.

Back in the day I used to kickbox and I trained with Dermot McGrath in Pankration. I started when he was up in Wickham St and went down to Denmark St with him but I ended up giving it up.

Wanna get back into it but he's up in the industrial estate and I don't drive. Does anyone know of any kickboxing classes in town/castletroy?? Can't find anything for the arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Guys.

Back in the day I used to kickbox and I trained with Dermot McGrath in Pankration. I started when he was up in Wickham St and went down to Denmark St with him but I ended up giving it up.

Wanna get back into it but he's up in the industrial estate and I don't drive. Does anyone know of any kickboxing classes in town/castletroy?? Can't find anything for the arena.

Bus from town goes right to the industrial estate, the 304(?) I think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Bus from town goes right to the industrial estate, the 304(?) I think...

Thats Raheen, this is out the Ballysimon Road!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Thats Raheen, this is out the Ballysimon Road!

Ah sorry, thought you meat the Raheen industrial estate. Sorry can't be of any help, wouldn't know of anything like that around town :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Anyone going to any decades festival events tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Sar_Bear wrote: »

the young lad is still babysitting me so i wont be allowed out til my wife gets back from cork probably on sunday, lol, but as has been mentioned in the decades festival thread, you'd never know there was any kind of a festival on as the promotion for what should have been a great all week-end event has quite frankly been a disaster

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Think I'm heading to Aubars meself. Hermitage Green FTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I don't think its till tomorrow Sar. Is it?

Wait, nevermind it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Think I'm heading to Aubars meself. Hermitage Green FTW.

Dam it id have went to that!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Dam it id have went to that!

You missed a great night! I think they're playing there again in a month if you're about.

You missed a great night! I think they're playing there again in a month if you're about.

keep me posted sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Rain. Please go away! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Rain. Please go away! :(

this is certainly making up for all the sunshine we got the last two weeks! its been raining non stop since about 7 o clock, and the humidity isnt making it any better!

phew! :(

Icon was rockin :D

Icon was rockin :D

That's not what my friend said when he met up with me in The Office!

was a right good crowd out and the 90 s/00s night was brill :)

This weather would want to cop on...

This weather would want to cop on...

That's what she said! I'm hungover so if anybody wants to deliver a chicken roll to be it would be much appreciated :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

That's what she said! I'm hungover so if anybody wants to deliver a chicken roll to be it would be much appreciated :D
    Do you want cheese with that?

• Advertisement

Do you want cheese with that?

No cheese please :p

was in "da city" for the first time in about a year last night..ended up in claws...noticed Hermitage Green are playing there on sat the 16th...

its 4 days before a grading but...hey...

boardsies assemble???

was in "da city" for the first time in about a year last night..ended up in claws...noticed Hermitage Green are playing there on sat the 16th...

its 4 days before a grading but...hey...

boardsies assemble???

news_2.jpg

genuine lol...

also seen that fella with the camera lurkin around the old quarter (yes i know) as well...

I'll start a beers/meet-up thread tonight, if enough people are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

genuine lol...

also seen that fella with the camera lurkin around the old quarter (yes i know) as well...

And you didn't say hi :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I'll start a beers/meet-up thread tonight, if enough people are interested.

Wouldn't mind a pint meself, as long as drifter isn't there. :p

Wouldn't mind a pint meself, as long as drifter isn't there. :p

If it means your uncomfortable ill make it my business to be there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

I have a Samsung that needs unblocking, is there a DIY (free :) ) way of doing this or have I to head to a shop that will do it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

phog wrote: »
    I have a Samsung that needs unblocking, is there a DIY (free :) ) way of doing this or have I to head to a shop that will do it for me.

What model?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement