Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

The Snipe wrote: »
    I know, and we were lucky we weren't two men down after you blatantly refusing to give me my kiss!

Things went a little brokeback mountain last night...

In other news --

I must proclaim to the world that I, DaveNoCheese, lover of life, hater of cheese, wearer of pants, am, rather quite hungover...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

I know, and we were lucky we weren't two men down after you blatantly refusing to give me my kiss!

Things went a little brokeback mountain last night...

In other news --

I must proclaim to the world that I, DaveNoCheese, lover of life, hater of cheese, wearer of pants, am, rather quite hungover...

Limerick Pride isnt till september lads! :D

xsiborg wrote: »
    Limerick Pride isnt till september lads! :D

Eh... I meant yourself and Snipe... awkward :P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

We just had a literal milk spilling accident! Do any of the rest of you get your milk delivered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

We just had a literal milk spilling accident! Do any of the rest of you get your milk delivered?

hah, coincidence! just home here now and my wife offered to make coffee, then she goes-

"we only have a trickle of milk left"

"you'll have to take yours black so"... :D

i wouldnt mind but i was going to call into arabica on my way home and then decided i'd better show my face at home first... :pac:

i think there's a milk deliveries thread in the Limerick forum somewhere around here ZB, im posting from mobile so cant do a proper link! :(

• Advertisement

xsiborg wrote: »
    i think there's a milk deliveries thread in the Limerick forum somewhere around here ZB, im posting from mobile so cant do a proper link! :(

Quick search and found this thread about Milk in a glass bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Ok, there goes more milk!! Twice is clumsy and three times is on purpose... right?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Ok, there goes more milk!! Twice is clumsy and three times is on purpose... right?!

Just get a cow...milk on tap....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Just get a cow...milk on tap....

No, its milk on tits... EVEN BETTER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

No, its milk on tits... EVEN BETTER!

I was trying to keep it some bit classy in front of the lady.....sheeze Snipe...

• Advertisement

I was trying to keep it some bit classy in front of the lady.....sheeze Snipe...

She knows what I'm on about <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I was just out in Cratloe Park fir the first time...its UNREAL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

thread gone quiet, where are all ye random wafflers???

on a side note my spidey senses tell me I spoke to sarah beep earlier today..........pm me beep.......to confirm................(I swear i'm not a stalker)

*ahem*stalker*ahem*

In other news, place has gone quiet yea... but then again, so has the city. Anything going on over the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ummm. xsiborg is now a closed account? what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

zuroph wrote: »

Loads of people have their tag lines changed to that I believe...

Damn it, the one day I leave the house without my fake moustache and Buddy Holly glasses...

Yup, he said he just wasn't into it anymore. Bigger fish to worry abour I guess or something.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

In other news, place has gone quiet yea... but then again, so has the city. Anything going on over the weekend?

It's Pig'n'Porter weekend! Flannery's (Catherine Street) was mobbed tonight for it.

It's Pig'n'Porter weekend! Flannery's (Catherine Street) was mobbed tonight for it.

Must try call out tomorrow for it. Get a burger and pint into me :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Aww xsi if you're reading this, miss ye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Well done Limerick on their win over Clare in the hurling. We will be back next year though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Anybody know of anywhere in town selling large (5x3) irish flags?

Friday 9am can't come fast enough... GETTING ME TENACIOUS D TICKETS!!! WHOS IN?!?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Wasn't me I was looking for ammonium hydroxide, but I guess ill have to settle for the nitric acid I stole... I mean... "aquired" :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I have returned. Shower me with your love.

I have returned. Shower me with your love.

Want some of my Rolo cookie?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any Limerick Boardsies interested in Geo-Caching?

If so, support the forum request here please! :)http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056656937

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Junction 29 Ballysimon Road opened 2 lanes outbound and 2 lanes in bound with a small bit of work left to do.

Makes a massive difference. I will maintain though that the turning lanes to get onto the Motorway from either direction and not big enough which will cause a lot of people having the change lanes to avoid a tailback in the right lanes but still.....................massive improvement.

In the inbound lanes I was driving down the right lane(going to be turning right ad r/about) and previously that was the outbound lane and there was a white arrow, which they painted black but you can still see it. You could see people spot the arrow, even though black, and nearly crash into the car on the left trying to get out of the lane. :D More road for me. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement