Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

A friend of mine from Poland was asking where in Ireland was best for outdoor New Year party. I didn't have an answer for him, he said they always have an outside concert and countdown.

I know we sometimes have fireworks, but a concert would be nice too.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

A huge thanks to the taxi driver who returned my phone after I stupidly left it in his cab last night. Absolute gent, nice to have your faith in humanity restored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

A huge thanks to the taxi driver who returned my phone after I stupidly left it in his cab last night. Absolute gent, nice to have your faith in humanity restored.

Always good to hear tales about an honest act.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Kess73 wrote: »

Always good to hear tales about an honest act.
    Agreed. 2:30 outside Nancy's, so you can imagine I wasn't in the best of shape! He was nice then as well, he wouldn't even take a few bob as thanks, convinced him to takea small gratuity in the end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Anybody know what they are buildling behind UPC on the Carew Park side of things?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Anybody know what they are buildling behind UPC on the Carew Park side of things?

Apartments for old people as part of the regeneration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

O'Connells is under new ownership? Wonder where ol Ken is gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

RANDOM WAFFLENESSNESS!!

Anyone know what's going on at the back on the Hunt Museum? Big big marquee type thing set up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

RANDOM WAFFLENESSNESS!!

Anyone know what's going on at the back on the Hunt Museum? Big big marquee type thing set up...

Myself and IO's leaving party and the coke and hookers for the new lads..

mods only....sorry lads

mods only....sorry lads

Fair enough... I guess... I mean after everything I never done for you, the least you could do is invite me...

• Advertisement

Fair enough... I guess... I mean after everything I never done for you, the least you could do is invite me...

sorry man...boards.ie company policy. Coke and hookers will not be shared with non mod users. You can come to the Chicken Hut afterwards though

mods only....sorry lads

Was a cracking night.Quite enjoyed the test of strength game where IO had a rope tied around him and got chucked into the river. People then took turns to see who could drag him out the fastest. Did anyone remember to take himout of the water after the last round? Hope somebody remembered otherwise he may find himself surrounded by a group of angry pens waving paternity test results. :D

Think you are being a bit generous with your hooker comment though. Beer Baron and Raiser in dresses really was scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

You've to pay for hookers, the lads were more like mod-rats

Clareman wrote: »
    You've to pay for hookers, the lads were more like mod-rats

A mod-rat. I don't know if I should be asking, but what the hell does a mod-rat look like in your head and what exactly is his/her/it's function?

And should Beer Baron and Raiser be offended at being called mod-rats?:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm thinking of ring-rats which is what wrestlers call the ladies that hang around the dressing room looking to entertain the performers.

And if they are offended by that they are far thinner skinned than I thought they were :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Right that's the last time I read the thread from the most recent backwards. Found out I was being I should be offended and then had to clamber upwards to find out why I should be offended. :rolleyes:

Beer Baron loves Kaliber.

There you go, something very insulting from the bottom up

I'm thinking of ring-rats which is what wrestlers call the ladies that hang around the dressing room looking to entertain the performers.

And if they are offended by that they are far thinner skinned than I thought they were :D

So basically you are saying that Beer Baron and Raiser are cross dressing groupies that follow mods around in the hope that they can get jiggy with a mod? :D

So basically you are saying that Beer Baron and Raiser are cross dressing groupies that follow mods around in the hope that they can get jiggy with a mod? :D

There's a compliment if I ever heard one :pac:

Cross dressing, pre-op, post-op, call it whatever you want :pac:

• Advertisement

Cross dressing, pre-op, post-op, call it whatever you want :pac:

Still a lot nicer than what I would have said a week ago. :D

RANDOM WAFFLENESSNESS!!

It's funny how I asked a simple question and it ended up in a discussion about lads cross dressing and tryna ride Mods... what is wrong with you people?!?! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Mods get all the action. Those stallions. :pac:

Mods get all the action. Those stallions. :pac:

its why i stepped down....im wrecked!

the boat...in the river..with all the lights on it....please tell me its something to do with the quay works and not our xmas tree??

the boat...in the river..with all the lights on it....please tell me its something to do with the quay works and not our xmas tree??

That is the new xmas tree :cool:

That is the new xmas tree :cool:

it cant be....no...

the city hasnt reached that level yet!!

it cant be....no...

the city hasnt reached that level yet!!

There's no hope for it now!

There's no hope for it now!

how much rental are we paying on the boat?

• Advertisement

how much rental are we paying on the boat?

That never even occured to me... I don't think I want to know to be honest.

Wonder how deep the river is roughly around where the xmas tree used to be, could they not anchor it properly there?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement