Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Query - Is there a way that I can change my settings so I don't automatically follow a thread once I post in it? E-mail updates driving me mad when I forget to unfollow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

There is an "Unfollow" button at the top of the thread . Although I am guessing you already saw this and I am misinterpreting the question ..

Or maybe if I just read it again before I posted I could see what you actually meant .

In control panel / Edit Options / Messaging & Notification / Default Thread Subscription Mode

4th edit , going for a record here ...

When you post in the thread , there is the option not to follow the thread down near the end ...... if you use the " go advanced " option .

Next time I'll leave this stuff to people that know what they are talking about .

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Good man, thanks Jonski...I'll figure it out from that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Jeez, those punches cross roadworks go on for a long way.

See road sign

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Beer Baron wrote: »

See road sign

Be nice if they were still working there and not have gone on holidays with the cones etc all left behind for when they come back. The batch by the Childers Road/Ballinacurra road junction seem to be slowly moving into the outbound driving lane due to little tips and bumps they are getting.

By all accounts some of the slaps and bits of concrete have developed the ability to fly at times also, which might explain how the big window at the front of the nearby Lidl ended up in thousands of pieces last Sunday night. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

This is a bit short notice, I actually meant to post it the other day but I forgot.

If anyone is at a loose end this evening there's a Table Quiz in aid of the Irish Guide Dog Association in the Windmill Bar, Henry Street this evening at 8pm. Spot prizes and free finger food on the night. All are welcome. €40 per table.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way but I am heading along and it's for a great cause so I hope there's a good crowd.

Mods, I wasn't sure whether to post it here or in the Stuff To Do in Limerick thread. Feel free to move it if it's better suited there.

Beer Baron wrote: »

See road sign

They're connecting my house in Newcastle West to fibre optic broadband :P

I see the council in their wisdom decided to make new rules for the Coonagh roundabout if you're heading out the ennis road. Put down new arrows meaning the right lane shouldn't go through towards Shannon anymore. Fvck that, that's what the lane is for. Same as the groody roundabout. Both lanes can go straight(ish).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

And if you think about it - its the third exit too :D

Mc Love wrote: »
    And if you think about it - its the third exit too :D

Arguably very close to 12 o'clock though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The markings for the shopping centre aren't great either, especially coming from the Condell Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭manna452121

They also put a new arrow after the exit heading for the Greenhills,telling cars to get into correct lane.Did they forget that the Bus Lane is not a 24hr lane.Alot of people still dont read the signs.

Let them off I say. Keeps the lane clear for me outside of those bus times. Just have to keep an eye on them cutting across coming up to the junction.

Electricity is gone in southside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Electricity is gone in southside

Not in Janesboro!

None here in ballyclough

• Registered Users Posts: 41 onliner

Ballinacurra OK

Major fault. Parts of raheen and dooradoyle out too. Eta on recovery is 2130

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Major fault. Parts of raheen and dooradoyle out too. Eta on recovery is 2130

117 years without electricity :eek::eek::eek:

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

3215381159.jpg

• Advertisement

There is another sign like that up the road that I tweeted earlier - I think its quite funny!

Town was busy today - like there was an actual buzz around the place

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I noticed this a couple of days ago. I'm back working in the city since last week and noticed a nice buzz at lunch times a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Royal Tara

I grill mine. Thought thats what everybody did.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Royal Tara

I thought it was outside the magic shop on catherine st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

New street signage must have brought in the numbers. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Back to school rush I say.Cresent seemed very busy on Monday

Are the L's and the LK's being split up again?

I've both a Limerick City and Limerick County forum on my Region drop down menu thing again although the Limerick county one isin't bringing me anywhere.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Are the L's and the LK's being split up again?

I've both a Limerick City and Limerick County forum on my Region drop down menu thing again although the Limerick county one isin't bringing me anywhere.

What skin are you using? Maybe the old links weren't removed from some of the old skins.

• Advertisement

What skin are you using? Maybe the old links weren't removed from some of the old skins.

Just the old Boards.ie BETA skin. Can't be dealing with any change at the minute :P

That link definitely wasn't there yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement