Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

o ya i forgot about him tnx

i thought i had an old one too but couldnt find it.

Look what I found :)

http://www.adverts.ie/power-supply-units/dell-psu-250w/5434210

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

tnx for ur help :-)

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Another random question for ye...
    The young fella (cough!) is collecting the Panini World Cup stickers, but our local shop (costcutter's at Greenpark) are out. Anyone seen them in other shops around the city, they're in yellow packs? Eason's have them as well but they were closed by the time we went out this evening.

Newsland or whatever its called out in the crescent I'd say. I remember getting the premier league stickers there in the mid 90's! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Anyone else spot Peter Kay around Limerick in the past few days? He was in The Crescent the other night and I spotted him in Schuh on Bedford Row today! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

He does have a house in killaloe/ballina so often to spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Can I just rant about the road now going out to ul After maxol Size of the Cycle lanes now combined with footpath nearly wider than the road it self now.Suit them better to do the road & better traffic management beside making the road smaller.. What do ye think ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Can I just rant about the road now going out to ul After maxol Size of the Cycle lanes now combined with footpath nearly wider than the road it self now.Suit them better to do the road & better traffic management beside making the road smaller.. What do ye think ??

Totally agree complete waste of money....all they needed to do was move the pedestrian crosses and make roundabout slighter smaller and everything will move. absolutely no need of a bus lane...stuck in traffic for 15 mins there today and there was 2 people working there...complete mess...

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

Anybody like vanilla coke well Mr Price @ roxboro has it

I love it! Thanks, sonyair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Anyone know where I'd get a good desk and chair in the city?

See bus eireann are saving a few bob and bought a second hand British bus for a city route. Still on yellow plates which is odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I love it! Thanks, sonyair!

They also have it, and cherry cola in the pound shop in Aurthurs Quay :) 50c a can.

Beer Baron wrote: »
    See bus eireann are saving a few bob and bought a second hand British bus for a city route. Still on yellow plates which is odd.

Saw that on Carey's Road yesterday. Is it in service now? Very different looking to models normally used by BÉ.

Saw that on Carey's Road yesterday. Is it in service now? Very different looking to models normally used by BÉ.

Seems smaller looking. Clear difference seeing as it's compeltely white. It passed me this morning around 8:30am on Sarsfield Bridge. Looked very much in use to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Beer Baron wrote: »

It's a demonstrator model- it's spending a few weeks in Cork, Galway, Limerick etc.

It's a demonstrator model- it's spending a few weeks in Cork, Galway, Limerick etc.

Wouldn't want to be ordering that sized model anyway.

It would make a fine camper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone see that embarrassment of a TD calling for a drug dealer not be sentenced?"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Yes , I vented my anger by screaming at my tablet screen this morning . The more I hear from him the more I think he is a dope .

• Advertisement

jonski wrote: »
    Yes , I vented my anger by screaming at my tablet screen this morning . The more I hear from him the more I think he is a dope .

And FF wont comment on it either - how anyone can vote for that party is beyond me

haha he makes me laugh, sent for the compassion of the kids! http://www.thejournal.ie/niall-collins-letter-1526204-Jun2014/ and gerry adams and a few of the opposition take a few hits on poor aul simple Niall http://www.thejournal.ie/gerry-adams-niall-collins-letter-1526005-Jun2014/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Where could one purchase a mortar & pestle in the city?! (the cheaper the better actually).

Got a lovely one recently in TK Maxx! If you're ever looking for homeware, they have an excellent range.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Just in case anyone is looking to book flights, just got an email that Ryanair have a 3 day flash sale on for flights from Shannon to Liverpool, Stansted, Gatwick and Paris, from 14.99 one way. sale ends midnight saturday.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Just in case anyone is looking to book flights, just got an email that Ryanair have a 3 day flash sale on for flights from Shannon to Liverpool, Stansted, Gatwick and Paris, from 14.99 one way. sale ends midnight saturday.

*Ah hem*

I thought Shannon was in Clare? Not Limerick's yet, ye just got the phone numbers (061)! :)

Mr. G wrote: »
    *Ah hem*

I thought Shannon was in Clare? Not Limerick's yet, ye just got the phone numbers (061)! :)

Don't worry, ye can keep it! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mr. G wrote: »
    *Ah hem*

You must have missed the memo. I claimed Shannon Airport as being part of Limerick last year, along with the road between Limerick and Galway. . :p

Shannon town remains part of Clare though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Kess73 wrote: »
    You must have missed the memo. I claimed Shannon Airport as being part of Limerick last year, along with the road between Limerick and Galway. . :p

Shannon town remains part of Clare though.

Which one was that?

See map attached with county borders. Shannon Airport, the runway etc is clearly not in Limerick :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's like the USA keeping Alaska tucked away behind Canada. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement