Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Where would someone buy a kettle for use on a gas hob? Tried a couple of places but can only find electric so far.

Where would someone buy a kettle for use on a gas hob? Tried a couple of places but can only find electric so far.

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8612184/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CKitchen+and+laundry%7C14418476/c_2/3%7Ccat_19780844%7CKettles%7C14418611.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Hey Folks What do u think of this type of person Complains about people liking her Photos on Instagram but yet has it still on public :rolleyes::D:D

Hey Folks What do u think of this type of person Complains about people liking her Photos on Instagram but yet has it still on public :rolleyes::D:D

I think that it is a question for Facebook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I bought one in Aldi on a special buy. Piece of advice, unless you need one, don't bother, they take AGES to boil. I used it for a week or 2 and it was relegated to the shed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I think that it is a question for a journal.ie poll

fyp

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

dunworth1 wrote: »
    fyp

There's an app that I regret downloading. They've gone as bad as the Daily Mail over the past six months. It's really scraping the barrel now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

dashoonage wrote: »

Vigilantes aren't the answer, we just need more Garda on the street instead of pushing paper work behind a desk.

davo2001 wrote: »
    Vigilantes aren't the answer, we just need more Garda on the street instead of pushing paper work behind a desk.

nonsense, batman and a monorail.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

nonsense, batman and a monorail.

Batman's a scientist!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mc Love wrote: »
    Dont you mean a Punisher?

He doesnt have a really cool light. Since the fireworks were canceled we deserve a really cool light.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Batman's a scientist!

You always said it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

There's an app that I regret downloading. They've gone as bad as the Daily Mail over the past six months. It's really scraping the barrel now.

6 months? You're being very generous there. They've been gutter "journalism" for years now

kilburn wrote: »
    You always said it......
    I hear those things are awfully loud. :P
    6 months? You're being very generous there. They've been gutter "journalism" for years now

You could well be right! I used to forgive them for filler and click-bait, but the quantities of each are getting overwhelming at this stage. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I love the daily mail comments section. It's like a bunch of stirred up Shinners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

The Limerick Leader facebook page comments are very bit as bad.

zulutango wrote: »
    The Limerick Leader facebook page comments are very bit as bad.

And the Facebook posts/pages for each. Social media will have to cannibalise itself eventually, right..?

And the Facebook posts/pages for each. Social media will have to cannibalise itself eventually, right..?

I think so. It seems that rational folks just aren't engaging in discussions anymore. It's not worth it. The discussions are being left to half-educated malcontents who are unwittingly riling each other up into a frenzy. If you look at the comments section on the Limerick Leader facebook page regarding the vigilante story, pretty much everybody supports the vigilantes. There isn't a single reasonable voice saying that it might not be such a good idea. It's not that such reasonable people don't exist, but that they just aren't going to engage with the mob and try and reason with them. I think that's a marked change from a few years back.

• Advertisement

Malcontents, word of the day.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Berty wrote: »
    Malcontents, word of the day.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. Lol

It's mostly about banning cars from the city centre, I wouldnt bother :D

Only a matter of time. They're killing the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

It's all about the Punisher now but we'll probably end up with a rip off of a character from Kick-Ass

Please cancel my subscription. :D I've 2 cars and only one person in the house who can drive. :p

Berty wrote: »
    Please cancel my subscription. :D I've 2 cars and only one person in the house who can drive. :p

You'll be first against the wall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

437767.JPG

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Thank God we're getting a Northern Distributor Road to take all those wretched cars out of the city centre. ;)

marno21 wrote:
    Thank God we're getting a Northern Distributor Road to take all those wretched cars out of the city centre.

It's a bad move. It'll just increase low density sprawl and car dependency. The much smarter thing would be to take that 140 million euro and put it into public transport and bike infrastructure.

• Advertisement

It's a bad move. It'll just increase low density sprawl and car dependency. The much smarter thing would be to take that 140 million euro and put it into public transport and bike infrastructure.

oh no...dont you start that ****e in the waffle thread..

this is for batman and monorail discussion!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement