Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Conas ata tu?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Tá mé go han-mhaith anois :)

Trying to catch up with 48 hours worth of posts is harder than expected!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Tá mé go han-mhaith anois :)

Trying to catch up with 48 hours worth of posts is harder than expected!

Berty got drunk,Limerick Lass misses Limerick and drifter is still flirting with stupidusername.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

welcome back though I didn't know you were gone! soz!

ya wrote loads just so you'd be kept busy, and you'd learn never to leave us EVER AGAIN

:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll be bringing the laptop with me in future! :D

Glad to hear all's well anyway.

• Advertisement

Berty got drunk,Limerick Lass misses Limerick and drifter is still flirting with stupidusername.

And that's the end of that chapter.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I miss the depression and moaning TT... these Candians are way toooo happy!! :)

I miss the depression and moaning TT... these Candians are way toooo happy!! :)

They're pretty weird things to miss ya know

Thought you knew about my sarcasm :rolleyes:
    Have you been out to Ballyhoura lately? Have ye had a boards day out yet?

Thought you knew about my sarcasm :rolleyes:
    Have you been out to Ballyhoura lately? Have ye had a boards day out yet?

Been out 4/5 times in the last few weeks,the joys of shift work I guess.

We were waiting for you to organise it so I guess It won't be happening now :(

• Advertisement

Been out 4/5 times in the last few weeks,the joys of shift work I guess.

We were waiting for you to organise it so I guess It won't be happening now :(

Well I never knew that!! Ok Ill get some practice in here, then Ill be up to yer level some bit. I wont end up killing myself trying to follow ye around :) Then Ill organise one.

Well I never knew that!! Ok Ill get some practice in here, then Ill be up to yer level some bit. I wont end up killing myself trying to follow ye around :) Then Ill organise one.

My level = 1 above beginner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

wait....what?

i also bitc*ed about the alex reid fight

I dont understand how we build a bypass that costs millions and im still stuck in traffic at castlemungret every morning...

And clarina...wtf like...a roundabout and traffic lights for a village that has nothing in it. i spent 7 minutes queueing for the lights there this morning...

rant over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I dont understand how we build a bypass that costs millions and im still stuck in traffic at castlemungret every morning...

And clarina...wtf like...a roundabout and traffic lights for a village that has nothing in it. i spent 7 minutes queueing for the lights there this morning...

rant over

The Castlemungret issue is I presume due to community Groups lobbying local Politicians into putting in a single set of lights by Salesians that has brought the entire Dock Road and Roads filtering into it to a standstill.

Clarina has a tiny Pharmacy and a Petrol Station and then that massive Roundabout and Traffic lights on an intersection with something like a Country Lane that are unbelievable badly sync'd - Its hilarious allright!!!

- There's years of enjoyment left in it :(

wait....what?

i also bitc*ed about the alex reid fight

lol have you seen the pics of Jordan watching the fight.

kilburn wrote: »
    lol have you seen the pics of Jordan watching the fight.

she praised both men so much its hard to figure out which one she was going home with

maybe if Alex had worn one of his dresses, he might have faired better :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

rant over

See the thread I am not allowed to contribute to anymore unless I play nice ;)

i really wish i could cycle or walk too work....i miss walking too work..

• Advertisement

Why, what do you miss about it?

Why, what do you miss about it?

i hate sitting in my car every morning....my legs dont wake up by clutching:p

i hate sitting in my car every morning....my legs dont wake up by clutching:p

do you go for a walk before work? or could you take a walk after you get to work?

that would work if i didnt have 14,000 other training commitments :P

i walk the dog when i can...that will have to suffice..

that would work if i didnt have 14,000 other training commitments :P

i walk the dog when i can...that will have to suffice..

awh... what does the dog have to do when you can't walk him/her?

the dog has plenty too do...

she has a nice large area to chase birds and the neighbours cats...she also does some landscaping part time..she currently is working on a large hole..which i assume can only be a fish pond at this stage...

the dog has plenty too do...

she has a nice large area to chase birds and the neighbours cats...she also does some landscaping part time..she currently is working on a large hole..which i assume can only be a fish pond at this stage...

The Limerick Forum has gone boring, its all talk of doom, depression and the end is nigh forboding - Anyone care to lighten it up?

:(

you could leave...that would surely cheer someone up :P

• Advertisement

Have you not taken Stupidusername up on any of her 38 so, so subtle hints yet and offered to carry her suitcases for her????

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement