Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Raiser wrote: »
    Have you not taken Stupidusername up on any of her 38 so, so subtle hints yet and offered to carry her suitcases for her????

:P

im not very good with subtle hints....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 mckenic

See, if i wanna kick ball... I have to post and get my balls kicked!

Limerick city to get 16 new sets of traffic lights
    Limerick Leader: 25 September 2010
    By Nick Rabbitts

FURTHER traffic disruption could be on the way after Limerick City Council confirmed the orbital route is to have 16 new sets of traffic lights.
    As part of the circular route around the city centre, senior engineer Vincent Murray has said sets of traffic lights are still to be installed at the Abbey Bridge, the Parnell Street/Mallow Street junction as part of a junction alteration, and at the Dock Road/Shannon Bridge junction, meaning the removal of the Shannon Bridge roundabout.

There are also expected to be traffic lights installed on side-streets to give traffic entering main streets ample opportunity to join.

Mr Murray confirmed this will eventually mean 16 new sets of traffic lights in the city - with many already in place, including the junction at Upper William Street.

This week, new traffic lights on the Condell Road, near the Salesians School, were switched on for the first time.

The move led to chaos at rush hour, with some claiming it was a ploy designed to force people into the €1.80-a-car Limerick Tunnel to save time.

But tunnel general manager Tom King described this as a "conspiracy theory".

Mr Murray also dismissed the claims: "No, the lights are not designed to force people into the tunnel. We need to balance the needs of motorists commuting through the city with the needs of other people in the city, including schools and local traffic," he said.

The remaining sets of traffic lights on the orbital route are expected to be fitted over the next few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Fecking weather man,so much for Ballyhoura today.Fella I was meant to go with pulled out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Fecking weather man,so much for Ballyhoura today.Fella I was meant to go with pulled out.

If I wasn't stuck in work I'd go with you. This is the best weather for Ballyhoura.

• Advertisement

agreed id be there in a shot....was only looking at my poor giant last night...she looks so sad and clean...

agreed id be there in a shot....was only looking at my poor giant last night...she looks so sad and clean...

Disgraceful,I take pride in how dirty and covered in muck my bike is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Disgraceful,I take pride in how dirty and covered in muck my bike is.

As long as its cleaned after every cycle (especially where MTB is concerned)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Have you not taken Stupidusername up on any of her 38 so, so subtle hints yet and offered to carry her suitcases for her????

:P
    im not very good with subtle hints....

2474305015a6016713395m.jpg+ avatar177429_1.gif?v=1= Dean_McDonald-Babies-07.jpg

Why not take her out and give her a good long dirty ride?

- Would sort that problem out.

Mc Love wrote: »
    As long as its cleaned after every cycle (especially where MTB is concerned)

Speaking from experience here are we?

• Advertisement

2474305015a6016713395m.jpg+ avatar177429_1.gif?v=1= Dean_McDonald-Babies-07.jpg

Why not take her out and give her a good long dirty ride?

- Would sort that problem out.

Way too much time on your hands.

Raiser....you need a job...

Raiser....you need a job...

It is kinda funny tho,won't ya miss her now when shes gone to Dublin?

It is kinda funny tho,won't ya miss her now when shes gone to Dublin?

miss who?

:rolleyes:

miss who?

:rolleyes:

ah come on. :D

ah come on. :D

is Raiser leaving?????? oh joy! :p

Speaking from experience here are we?

I wouldnt have made the statement if it wasnt true! :rolleyes:

I wouldnt have made the statement if it wasnt true! :rolleyes:

So,you're telling someone who has a interest in mountain biking that they should wash their bike.

Well,I never knew that...guess I learn something every day.

So,you're telling someone who has a interest in mountain biking that they should wash their bike.

Well,I never knew that...guess I learn something every day.

Yeah amazing isnt it?! God I dont know how you have an interest in MTB if you dont know you have to take care of your bike and clean it after every outing (so the bike stays in tip top condition)

Yeah amazing isnt it?! God I dont know how you have an interest in MTB if you dont know you have to take care of your bike and clean it after every outing (so the bike stays in tip top condition)

You should post this info in the cycling forum.You have to share this discovery.

yawn.

• Advertisement

Nah i'd say they would probably know how to look after their bikes (what with it being a cycling forum) Not using the aul noggin are we Testtransmission?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Hey all!

:D I'm back now.... did ye miss me?

have had a mega few days.... yawn so tired.... and another mega few to come... all very exciting altogether. so what's been happening here the last while?

drifter share some pics of your dog.... i wanna see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Im back from santa ponsa! what did I miss??

oooh, new road was open on way home, that was a nice surprise.
    SU, you moving to Dublin?!

zuroph wrote: »
    SU, you moving to Dublin?!

Nope not this week anyway :pac:

I am moving though..... to a new and wonderful place, where handsome men drop from the sky... and chocolate bunnies hop by your door all day long, and .... oh no wait... no, it's still limerick :(

i want chocolate now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

mmm chocolate. Im so tired. back to work tomorrow. ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Home at 21:35 tonight. Finished up computer work 10 minutes ago. Off to bed. Up at 5:30am to drive to Dublin then home tomorrow night at 11pm(I hope).

Jeez Im fuppin wrecked.

Also I recently bought the cheapest, stupidist pillows in the world EVER and I have to stack them 3 high to make the depth of 1 pillow.

Anybody staying in a nice hotel soon that could steal me some?

meh...

no pillows for you berty.

what's up with ya drifty? no pics?

my dog also has a media ban therefore no pics on the internet...

• Advertisement

my dog also has a media ban therefore no pics on the internet...

:( and who has banned you two?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement