Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

buy a balaclava, parka and plastic gun and go as a terrorist !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

feck paint, get some cardboard in the art shop and use that, it'd be cheaper. and you'd get a better finish.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

kilburn wrote: »
    buy a balaclava, parka and plastic gun and go as a terrorist !

As per this?

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

my mate went as a suicide bomber many years ago, we have a pic somewhere of him trying to get on a bus and getting refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Well for ya- I remain costumeless, I repeat costumeless :(
    So you going around buck-naked instead?eek.gif I think this has been tried before when you entered the world screaming. The first thing they did was cover you up. tongue.gif
    Cheers man, I was gonna say I'd take it but I'm broke as a joke too, can't be spending money on paints etc...

Just realised I have a 32 inch tv box up in my office so I don't need it, but thanks for the inspiration!
    Thanks goodness for the Box, Just hide the vital bits, just hide them!!! :o

• Advertisement

limklad wrote: »
    So you going around buck-naked instead?eek.gif I think this has been tried before when you entered the world screaming. The first thing they did was cover you up.

Alas, I'm not Lady GaGa, so I don't go around in costume every day. I have in the past created a naked costume though, could return to that idea maybe! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Ah if I wasn't so skint, i'd be inclined to head to a fancy dress party too, this weekend. An excuse to break out the awesome Beetlejuice costume that I have.

Captain Average- been meaning to tell ya for the longest time, that I love your sig, makes me smile every time I see it :D

My jeebus but it's been a quiet week. Anyone have anything waffly wonderful to share?

stil have nothing done about a costume. uh oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

zuroph wrote: »
    stil have nothing done about a costume. uh oh.

costumespikachu8.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'm dressing as a school girl.... i know not inventive...but I couldn't lower my dignity enough to prance around in a horrible frumpy costume.so feck it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'm dressing as a school girl.... i know not inventive...but I couldn't lower my dignity enough to prance around in a horrible frumpy costume.so feck it!

PICS NOW!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's not Hallowe'en yet Berty! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Berty wrote: »
    PICS NOW!!!!

269694.jpg

It's not Hallowe'en yet Berty! :pac:

I stand by my request.

Just how old are you berty, so I can judge if people calling you a dirty old man is justified or not :)

And since berty asked first, and so enthusiastically, he's the one that's going to get to see pics :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

He's thinking of a suitable age to tell ya :D

Just how old are you berty

Old enough ;)
    And since berty asked first, and so enthusiastically, he's the one that's going to get to see pics :p

Sweet. :D
    He's thinking of a suitable age to tell ya :D

Ssshhh you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Ah Halloween - where the Men dress spooky and the Gals dress slutty, something was definitely lost in translation there, but God bless our Pagan roots :D

Raiser wrote: »
    Ah Halloween - where the Men dress spooky and the Gals dress slutty, something was definitely lost in translation there, but God bless our Pagan roots :D

My missus says Im a miserable sh*t because I wait for the kids to say "trick or treat".

Hang on a minute Mrs Berty. Thats their fvcking job. Last year they just stood there waiting for me to give them food. One child said "Trick or Treat" and I said "I'll take the trick". He just looked at me dumbfounded. :confused:

This year "herself" can answer the door. :D I will hide upstairs with the PS3

• Advertisement

I'm with you berty. feck em all. they should know the true meaning of halloween, and not just want endless amounts of goodies :pac:

I'm with you berty. feck em all. they should know the true meaning of halloween, and not just want endless amounts of goodies :pac:

I think I will read them excerpts from Emily Dickinson. :D Scary :eek:

Berty wrote: »
    I think I will read them excerpts from Emily Dickinson. :D Scary :eek:

Sounds good ... bore the shite out of them, so they go away forgetting about the sweets and treats. I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Olaf

Ah, if you really want to piss them off though, just give them fruit. Actually worse than getting nothing, because you had less room for proper sweets :D

Olaf wrote: »
    Ah, if you really want to piss them off though, just give them fruit. Actually worse than getting nothing, because you had less room for proper sweets :D

Maybe I'll have to as I have eaten some of the sweets already.

Just how old are you berty, so I can judge if people calling you a dirty old man is justified or not :)

ah it's fun to share. look, here's me as Beetlejuice

27228_342694036128_539001128_4131819_3653437_n.jpg

The guitar wasn't part of the costume, it just happened to be there:D

Nice try C_A, but no go. not havin you lot perv over my outfit - only berty allowed now* ;)

in fairness berty (and TT) you're probably going to see some pictures

in fairness berty (and TT) you're probably going to see some pictures

I have my loose crotched pants ready and waiting. :D

I just got Deja Vu. I hate that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I must admit I love Halloween!
    Its great to see some imaginative costumes aswell... I lost count on how many supermans I saw around Limerick last year!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement