Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Ah bed, is there a better way to spend a Saturday morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Not in work thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

**** em! :D

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

awh no, don't be so mean. I'm up since 8 and I wouldn't purposely make noise for people sleeping (except for the preggosauras living with me :mad:)

Mc Love wrote: »
    ...from lacucina :D

nope fatso from there...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Not in work thats for sure

Nor cleaning the house, but it's the day for it.

Aren't we the productive bunch, all up working, cleaning, painting, etc..

(Except for you, Foinse :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Yeah well the hoover was started up and that put a stop to the lingering in bed. The good thing though is that I just moved from the bed to the couch. The GF won't let me do anything in the house until i'm off the crutches........ :D:D:D Enjoy the housework everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

**** em! :D

Just because your neighbours robbed your place. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ugh. so hard to get going today :(

Its sunny out - get out and enjoy it. God knows if i wasnt in work I would. If I was hungover I would understand though

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    ugh. so hard to get going today :(

Ha-ha-hangover? Bit bright outside to be dealing with that alright, but if not then +1 on what McLove says!

Me house is like a fookin' showhouse now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Berty wrote: »
    Just because your neighbours robbed your place. :D

I havent got any scumbag neighbours you should know,I live in a well daycent spot

yip, bit of a hangover, nothing critical though. Personal **** bugging me out too. meh, give it another half hour then I'll get some tidying done i guess.

whats with all this talk of housework? who wants to spend their time off doing that. though my housemate may be bothered...

i've had a trip out to bull island. i'm feckin wrecked now! feel like i could sleep for a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

whats with all this talk of housework? who wants to spend their time off doing that. though my housemate may be bothered...

Cant sell the thing so may as well make it look nice. I even painted the other side of the fence where my neighbour had run out of wood stain.

Cut the grass and put down some new top soil stuff. I'm heading out tonight so all the grass and dirt I left inside the house will be a nice surprise for my missus when she comes home from town.

By the time she spots it I will be boozing.

ya gotta do something to occupy the mind. a clean house is nicer to come back to than a dirty one after a days work. Just wish i could focus.

Oh I popped into epic late night last night for a chat, they're up for us bringing a group in soon, next weekend?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It'd have to be Friday next week for me. I'll be working in Thomond Park on Saturday, might be there for up to an hour after the game ends.

It'd have to be Friday next week for me. I'll be working in Thomond Park on Saturday, might be there for up to an hour after the game ends.

Same! Well, not the working in Thomond bit, I'll be in Dublin but you get me drift

What do you work as in TP?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What do you work as in TP?

Just stewarding, nothing too special!

whereabouts so I know where to avoid ya :P

I've been on pitch-side for the last few months. Grand spot during the game, but a nightmare after the whistle blows at the end! >_<

just make it a local bye law that its perfectly acceptable to punch any kid who makes a noise during an opposition kick, or who invades the pitch.

I've been on pitch-side for the last few months. Grand spot during the game, but a nightmare after the whistle blows at the end! >_<

Yeah I bet with them pesky kids, last match in TP was fair funny with all the kids trapped in the Balla end :D

not being able to keep down food is a powerlifters worst nightmare...

stupid sickness...

wrecking my sunny day..

not being able to keep down food is a powerlifters worst nightmare...

stupid sickness...

wrecking my sunny day..

i'm curious D, how did you get so into all the weights n stuff?

i'm curious D, how did you get so into all the weights n stuff?

i have absolutely no idea..i guess UL is to blame for it. i started going to the gym there and made some friends there and well here i am...

i have absolutely no idea..i guess UL is to blame for it. i started going to the gym there and made some friends there and well here i am...

hmmm i see. no going back to being a couch potato then?

• Advertisement

hmmm i see. no going back to being a couch potato then?

outside of serious injury....i dont see it in my future anyways..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement