Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm training more than you punk....

I'll be back in the dojo the week after next. Can't wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

So, any details on this erdinger do in Dub??

also, Waffle makers in Lidl for €17 today....mmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Get back to training --> make your body a weapon --> bi-win!

:eek: i never knew
    zuroph wrote: »
    So, any details on this erdinger do in Dub??

also, Waffle makers in Lidl for €17 today....mmmmmmmmm

mmmm waffley goodness....

i'm up for meeting you guys anyway if you're around. dunno the details.could easily if i looked at the FB invite... but nah too lazy.... i think it's in the porterhouse... dunno what time.

IO i've been meaning to ask you is that you in your avatar?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

IO i've been meaning to ask you is that you in your avatar?

I'm banning you from here until you watch "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" and PM me with proof that you've seen it... ¬_¬

should hopefully make it to the porterhouse tomorrow night, and then i may try crash the trinity ball :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

for how long?

for how long?

For the foreseeable future. :) Back into regular training and looking for my green belt. I'll only be missing nights for GAA matches/getting sick/trips up the country, etc.

for how long?

about five minutes, needs to pick up his stuff, its cluttering a locker up.

For the foreseeable future. :) Back into regular training and looking for my green belt. I'll only be missing nights for GAA matches/getting sick/trips up the country, etc.

excellent...

I'm banning you from here until you watch "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" and PM me with proof that you've seen it... ¬_¬

:( okay
    should hopefully make it to the porterhouse tomorrow night, and then i may try crash the trinity ball :p

they've a ball? i want a ball.

what am i even doing here. i have to go to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

:( okay

they've a ball? i want a ball.

what am i even doing here. i have to go to work.

Could be worse,I'm in work since 5am :(

wasn't trying to make a competition really. but yeah that would be bad. i'm starting my day on about 4 hours sleep because my cuntish housemate decided to be extra cunt-like and come home at 4am, and have a shower, and watch a film on full volume, then put on a wash. :mad::mad: if i wasn't so deprived of sleep i'd be more angry.

wasn't trying to make a competition really. but yeah that would be bad. i'm starting my day on about 4 hours sleep because my cuntish housemate decided to be extra cunt-like and come home at 4am, and have a shower, and watch a film on full volume, then put on a wash. :mad::mad: if i wasn't so deprived of sleep i'd be more angry.

What foul language from a lady :pac:

What foul language from a lady :pac:

ah being a lady is so over rated

:p

ah being a lady is so over rated

:p

I'm sure it is, so ,you found work in the big shmoke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Make her watch Breakfast Club as well just to be safe.

What is it you guys train at again? I've been looking to get back into some martial arts after an extended hiatus...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

keane2097 wrote: »
    What is it you guys train at again? I've been looking to get back into some martial arts after an extended hiatus...

Competition Tiddlywinks

I'm sure it is, so ,you found work in the big shmoke?

eugh hate that phrase. i found a job. it's unpaid, but meh. just about surviving.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Would any of you wonderful people have the lend of a Dell laptop charger til Monday? Mine is gone kaput, I've a new one ordered from the office but it won't be here til Monday :mad:

foinse wrote: »
    Competition Tiddlywinks

Serious business. :cool:
    Make her watch Breakfast Club as well just to be safe.

Good shout! Totally watching that over the weekend. :D

A combination of Ju-jitsu and self-defence techniques would be the simplest way to put it. It's s great mix of traditional stuff and practical, saving-my-ass stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

A combination of Ju-jitsu and self-defence techniques would be the simplest way to put it. It's s great mix of traditional stuff and practical, saving-my-ass stuff.

Does the club have a website?

Would any of you wonderful people have the lend of a Dell laptop charger til Monday? Mine is gone kaput, I've a new one ordered from the office but it won't be here til Monday :mad:

What do you need?I'd deffo need it back by Monday.I know Berty has quite a few lying around.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

What do you need?I'd deffo need it back by Monday.I know Berty has quite a few lying around.

I need a new job, is what I need!

Ah no, it's for a Latitude E6400, a standard Dell charger will do. It's for my work laptop, and I've a heap of work to do!

EDIT: Panic over, my legend of a housemate had one that she'd forgotten about. Thanks anyway though!

Does the club have a website?

Nope. It used to have one a few years ago, I believe, but the domain license expired or something like that. Feel free to PM me about it if you're interested. The Drifter could probably tell you all about it as well.

If you can figure out the new "search" function ( :pac: ) then search for Waza Kai Limerick in the SD&MA forum.

Nope. It used to have one a few years ago, I believe, but the domain license expired or something like that. Feel free to PM me about it if you're interested. The Drifter could probably tell you all about it as well.

If you can figure out the new "search" function ( :pac: ) then search for Waza Kai Limerick in the SD&MA forum.

I most certainly could

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Had quarterly sales meeting today. :mad:

Came home with 6 new beers we are now selling for customer samples(customers..............right). :D

Berty wrote: »
    Had quarterly sales meeting today. :mad:

Came home with 6 new beers we are now selling for customer samples(customers..............right). :D

are you not at this yoke in dublin tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

are you not at this yoke in dublin tonight?

Postponed/Cancelled. On another good note though the organisers of Oktoberfest for Dublin were on and have booked us again for TWO WEEKS in Dublin. Only 1 week last year.

2 weeks of 1 litre steins on its way folks!!!!(travel to Dublin of course). 2,000 people can fit in each tent. On the Friday night of last year there were 1,500 inside and 2,200 or so qeueing outside to get in. :eek:

Hence the 2 weeks this time. I'm going to be fecked! :(

berty. my brain is so frickin tired. i dunno what your last post says. but i take it tonight is off? :( i iz sad

• Advertisement

feck it, heading ot the three crown alley then instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement