Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

LOL I bet you could drifter... but I dont want to be paying therapy fees on top of a physic :D

Ah i understand..i just thought id offer :p

Good to see canada is going well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Well I appreciate the offer drifter, dont want to be sounding ungrateful :)
    Alls going well ya, except Ive a tea bag stuffed in my gum (treating an abscess) until my appointment in the morning and I now look like a goth after a home dye went wrong, lol But alls good.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

damn you boss! he's still not in, and i've gotten hardly no work done. grrrr.

how's yiz all getting on on this lovely friday? :D

oh jebus, i'm really starting to use 'yiz' in my head... :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Was reading the Shopping for a TV thread earlier, have had Sound and Vision by David Bowie stuck in head since.

But anyhoo.. It's Friday, it's payday and the sun is shining, AND I got a wee bonus I'd forgotten I was due. That's my holiday paid for. Noice :D

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrreeeddddddd.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrreeeddddddd.

I was so bored I spent half an hour listening to the first two movements of Beethoven's 9th symphony. Now I just want to watch A Clockwork Orange! >_<

Did your boss ever show up earlier?

I was so bored I spent half an hour listening to the first two movements of Beethoven's 9th symphony. Now I just want to watch A Clockwork Orange! >_<

Did your boss ever show up earlier?

He did.at 4.30.bastard.i am wrecked.drinks with a boardsie :) we is heading out.if i can drag him away from Claire danes

I heart wine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I heart wine :)

I heart snowbeer. 12 hours I can have one. Another mass to go to tonight. 3rd mass in 3 days. :( Death is following us around to be fair. :mad:

Supposed to get a Dominos last night. How strange then I ended up in the kitchen making omlettes and Gnocchi. :mad:

Berty wrote: »
    I heart snowbeer. 12 hours I can have one. Another mass to go to tonight. 3rd mass in 3 days. :( Death is following us around to be fair. :mad:

Supposed to get a Dominos last night. How strange then I ended up in the kitchen making omlettes and Gnocchi. :mad:

ugh. i iz tired.

berty,that poster was over the subway btw. but it was gone the next day. was that down to you!? :eek: the power!

and so when's it happening now?

• Advertisement

berty,that poster was over the subway btw. but it was gone the next day. was that down to you!? :eek: the power!

Yes
    and so when's it happening now?

No idea. :(

I'm going to Munich for the real one in September if that makes you feel better/worse. :D

No idea. :(

I'm going to Munich for the real one in September if that makes you feel better/worse. :D

am no. can i come with you? :)

Sure. Meet you at the airport.

Bring your own ticket, bring your own money, bring your own suitcase and find your own way there.

Cool with that? :)

Sure. Meet you at the airport.

Bring your own ticket, bring your own money, bring your own suitcase and find your own way there.

Cool with that? :)

:( ok. but will you at least tell me the date? is that too much to ask!? :(

:( ok. but will you at least tell me the date? is that too much to ask!? :(

31st August. Flight is full anyway. You could swim mind you. ;)

31st August. Flight is full anyway. You could swim mind you. ;)
    I could? :confused: or what about them ferry things I've heard so much about

I could? :confused: or what about them ferry things I've heard so much about

You're a petite little thing. I'm sure I could squeeze you in my hand................................. luggage. LOL :D

You're a petite little thing. I'm sure I could squeeze you in my hand................................. luggage. LOL :D
    :D i'm not that small.ryanair would slap some charges on you for that weight!

Be interesting to see what would happen when they spot you in the xray machine. Somehow I wouldn't see myself even getting to the gate!

Be interesting to see what would happen when they spot you in the xray machine. Somehow I wouldn't see myself even getting to the gate!

You callin me fat? :mad: :p

• Advertisement

You callin me fat? :mad: :p

More like getting stopped by security for having a body stuffed into a suitcase. :D

So thats a no then? :(
    4day weekend coming up \o/

So thats a no then? :(
    4day weekend coming up \o/

I finish up around 3:30pm on Wednesday and I'm heading to Glasgow Friday morning till Sunday night. Off then Monday, back to work Tuesday. Off the next Friday in Dublin to see Michael McIntyre. :D Off the following Monday. :D

I'm heading through Dublin airport on Friday so you can come along for a trial run if you like. My missus might be a little confused why an "internet weirdo" is trying to climb into my bags. :D

It's all cool though. :eek:

Haha :D could be confusing. But maybe dont start off by telling her i'm an internet weirdo.

Haha :D could be confusing. But maybe dont start off by telling her i'm an internet weirdo.

too late, she's seen your facebook page. First impressions and all that. :o Be glad I don't show her "The Lock Inn" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I want in on the lock inn!!!

zuroph wrote: »
    I want in on the lock inn!!!
    Pm a mod so.
    But yes berty thanks for that :p
    i wonder is it still the same

ughhhhhhh hangover. again.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I hear ya... Not sure which is gonna fall off first- head or feet. Owwwwwwwww.

Where'd I put that Neurofen...

• Advertisement

the welshys are cooking me bacon. om nom nom nom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement