Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

foinse wrote: »
    That makes my decision even easier, no sky sports so to bed with me!!

You should have hung around a while longer last night, there was a reappearance of a certain eastern european about half an hour after you left.

Curses :mad:

She's so hot :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

You're not wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fivestar

I like mushrooms

fivestar wrote: »
    I like mushrooms

Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fivestar

Thanks, I've been meaning to get that off my chest for a while n u can imagine how pleased I was when I found this thread!

• Advertisement

Who's quizzing tonight?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm in!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I are :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I is not...im on call....someone have pity for me...im going to have to be nice to people at stupid o clock...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

quiz is moved to nine dont forget. we have one full team this week already so if you have extra people bring em along to try get a full second team together too :)

• Advertisement

I'm in!

Bad show from you last night :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Bad show from you last night :P

Ah, yes! :o

I went over to the Greenhills at 7:20 for the blood donation thing. Thought I'd be finished in an hour. Didn't get home until 10:30! :eek:

Ah, yes! :o

I went over to the Greenhills at 7:20 for the blood donation thing. Thought I'd be finished in an hour. Didn't get home until 10:30! :eek:

Yeah my housemate was the same.. well it was a bit later when she went, when I got back from the quiz she wasn't long in before me :eek:

We came 2nd by the way- total sickener. We had full marks for the first four rounds but after the audio, things kinda went to shíte.

We came 2nd by the way- total sickener. We had full marks for the first four rounds but after the audio, things kinda went to shíte.

That happened us last time I was there as well! I'll make up for it next week. Were there many teams in?

we just had the one team this week, think there was just 6 teams in total, maybe even 5, it was a low enough turn out. Plus we had a ten/15 minute power out in the middle of the quiz, which was fun!

Raging we left the quiz behind us last night, thinking back, one or two of the answers we missed are frustrating me, but a great show from us for the first half anyway! and my knowledge of eurovision is embarrassing but comprehensive! once again, Alaskimo "jukebox" Cake stormed the music round.

we just had the one team this week, think there was just 6 teams in total, maybe even 5, it was a low enough turn out. Plus we had a ten/15 minute power out in the middle of the quiz, which was fun!

Raging we left the quiz behind us last night, thinking back, one or two of the answers we missed are frustrating me, but a great show from us for the first half anyway! and my knowledge of eurovision is embarrassing but comprehensive! once again, Alaskimo "jukebox" Cake stormed the music round.

I have never been so ashamed of my "intros" knowledge... there were some tragic tunes in that audio round this week :o

Spill the beans! :p What songs were in it? :)

Spill the beans! :p What songs were in it? :)

The Fray- How to Save a Life
    Crystal Swing- He Drinks Tequila

I think the rest were pretty daycent tunes actually, but my cheeks still burn with the shame of being able to identify Crystal Swing....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Any plans for the weekend people,anything going on worthwhile?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Any plans for the weekend people,anything going on worthwhile?

Doing nothing today

Beer in Fridge for tomorrow night.

Cycling tomorrow.
    Walking up Keeper Hill(Tipperary one) on Sunday.

Trying to organise caving/potholing and kayaking for next week.

You?

Going to head in for a look at the Friday Flea market now.

Rugby tomorrow evening.

May take a gander out to Kilfenora on Sunday and see how their TedFest thingy is going.

Berty wrote: »

Where can ya do that round these parts?

Where can ya do that round these parts?

Burren Outdoor Adventure Centre apparently. Now I haven't been so it could really be a few holes dug in the ground but they say you will receive all the gear including helmets and lights so I dunno, I might go out and investigate.

I'm buggering off to Cork and Waterford for the weekend, Get away from all this hanging about i've been doing. Will be annoyed if i don't get to watch the match tomorrow though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Doing nothing today

Beer in Fridge for tomorrow night.

Cycling tomorrow.
    Walking up Keeper Hill(Tipperary one) on Sunday.

You?

Beer is a given,but I'm carrying a bit of a injury so might be a very lazy weekend.Might go view a few cars or something :)
    Burren Outdoor Adventure Centre apparently. Now I haven't been so it could really be a few holes dug in the ground but they say you will receive all the gear including helmets and lights so I dunno, I might go out and investigate.

Sounds like a good laugh

Rugby tomorrow evening.
    foinse wrote: »
    Will be annoyed if i don't get to watch the match tomorrow though.

No idea what ye are talking about tbh.Tiddlywinks anyone? :)
    United hopefully win the premiership tomorrow alrite

Beer is a given,but I'm carrying a bit of a injury so might be a very lazy weekend.Might go view a few cars or something :)

Cool, I hear some gobsh*te is selling an Accord out on the Ennis rd area. Go view that :D

Psssh, everyone worrying about these insignificant sporting events, when the Hopes and dreams of Ireland rest on the well padded shoulders of these two heroes..
    esc+2011+ireland+jedward+eurovision.tv.jpg

God speed good sirs, do us proud!

jesus Leanne has some pair of legs...

They should really sack those backing singers. You could hear them wailing through in the background. They were awful. There are much better songs in the Eurovision that these two oddballs but then again when the great unwashed are voting they might just win.

Although.......................................people might not vote for the boys because they might think "sur' they're going to get loads of votes, i wont bother voting for them at all" multiply that thought by X 2 million people are we're fvcked.

• Advertisement

They should really sack those backing singers. You could hear them wailing through in the background. They were awful. There are much better songs in the Eurovision that these two oddballs but then again when the great unwashed are voting they might just win.

Although.......................................people might not vote for the boys because they might think "sur' they're going to get loads of votes, i wont bother voting for them at all" multiply that thought by X 2 million people are we're fvcked.

what channel did you watch on? I didnt notice the backing singers at all on rte, but when I watched back a video from bbc3 it was very noticeable, and the crowd noise was non existant, maybe they'd used different levels?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement