Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭source

zuroph wrote: »
    you dont fecking drink, ya selfish bastard! I drove monday night.

Yeah but.....but....but....alright, i'll drop over for ya, waiting on concussion to drop by he reckons he'll be here around half 6. I'll drop over for ya after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

foinse wrote: »
    Yeah but.....but....but....alright, i'll drop over for ya, waiting on concussion to drop by he reckons he'll be here around half 6. I'll drop over for ya after that.

he's back today?? anyone else fancy a pint?

he's back today?? anyone else fancy a pint?

Yeah think they're going out foreign for the weekend on a recce.

oh yeah. come on, I'm thirsty. he gonna come for one, she's salsaing tonight isnt she?

oh yeah. come on, I'm thirsty. he gonna come for one, she's salsaing tonight isnt she?

if she salsas on thursdays then yes.

• Advertisement

foinse wrote: »
    if she salsas on thursdays then yes.

^^^Sherlock Holmes ladies and gentlemen. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i should read boards earlier in the day then maybe id have a social life :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I bumped into keane2097 in a lift tonight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I bumped into keane2097 in a lift tonight. :D

Looking rather dashing in a waistcoat and fedora ensemble IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I was looking forward to some open air driving this evening :mad:

Got my wish yesterday anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Got my wish yesterday anyway :D

Did you? Passed me at 4:50PM heading outbound on the Ennis Road D/C. I was getting fuel in the Topaz and sheepishly waved.................. you know, the wave when you quickly realise the person hasn't seen you. :o

Berty wrote: »
    Did you? Passed me at 4:50PM heading outbound on the Ennis Road D/C. I was getting fuel in the Topaz and sheepishly waved.................. you know, the wave when you quickly realise the person hasn't seen you. :o

Didn't see ya at all!

Didn't see ya at all!

Easy to miss. I was hidden by the pumps but you in your new car, very hard to miss. Pretty rare car in Limerick to be fair.

got the attention of some Passat driving scobes today at the Maxol station on the Dublin road :pac:

got the attention of some Passat driving scobes today at the Maxol station on the Dublin road :pac:

Go figure. Passats are the new scobe cars. Sure a 2.0TDi is a monster engine. :pac::pac:

They seemed decent enough for scobes to be fair to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Raiser is back and mods already closed a topic :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mc Love wrote: »
    Raiser is back and mods already closed a topic :D

If you go looking for trouble, etc.

Sleeping with one eye open IO?

Mc Love wrote: »
    Sleeping with one eye open IO?

Late night chatting on Skype. I should be asleep though.

• Advertisement

my eyes are very close to shutting too - another hour and 15mins to home time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

anbody here ever done a boat trip from the city down the estuary around loop head and up the coast?

kilburn wrote: »
    anbody here ever done a boat trip from the city down the estuary around loop head and up the coast?

Yes a long time ago and up into Kilkee. It was awful once we reached the wide section of the estuary and was choppy the whole way. It was a speedboat as well.

I wouldn't do it again anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Ya thought it might get fairly rough down there, how long did it take to get to kilkee?

People of Limerick forum, meet Charlie:

161944.jpg

Anyone got the loan of a socket set Ennis Road/Caherdavin Area?

Anyone got the loan of a socket set Ennis Road/Caherdavin Area?

New car falling apart?

How did it feel getting chatted up by the old man today? That car attracts all sorts. :D

Beer Baron wrote: »
    New car falling apart?

How did it feel getting chatted up by the old man today? That car attracts all sorts. :D

It attracts way too many sorts..wanna take out the seats,clean them,clean the carpet,etc.too odd of any angle to use a wrench unfortunately.

Anyone know why the Chinese Ambassador( I assume ) was in Limerick today, having lunch in The Jasmine? (other than being hungry)

Many black mercs, some with chinese flags, and gardai all over the place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Like wtf is it with spiders in Limerick?? The last month or so I feel like I am about to be over-run by them and they are so big! Just when I think I have conquered one, another one appears a few days later. It's like there is a whole spider family village living in the cracks in my apartment walls. And they are fast feckers as well, they run off before I manage to get the vacuum out or a glass. Dublin spiders are much smaller so I could just about handle them... but Limerick is like one step away from Australia or sth!

Spiders :(:(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement