Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Bridges...

I hate the bridges

angry_kid_RE_Top_42_World_Military_Strengths_Ranking_By_Global_Fire_Power-s500x333-94901.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Stuck driving one of the work vans this week....tis ropey out :)

Stuck driving one of the work vans this week....tis ropey out :)

You're some bolox,could ya of parked any closer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dear short shower of torrential rain at 2 o'clock, cheers for drenching me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

That was some shower wasnt it?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Sure was and I had the washing just out on the line!

zuroph wrote: »
    That was some shower wasnt it?!

Absolutly soaked in the time it took to get from one car to another!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

You're some bolox,could ya of parked any closer!

what are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Anyone else see the Halting Site / Illegal Tip on the Ballysimon road was raided today by the Gardai and Customs officers.

They had the entrance/exit blocked by Armed Gardai and the the customs had a small crane and reach truck on the site.

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Anyone else see the Halting Site / Illegal Tip on the Ballysimon road was raided today by the Gardai and Customs officers.

They had the entrance/exit blocked by Armed Gardai and the the customs had a small crane and reach truck on the site.

yup,looked fun :)

• Advertisement

Ah! Drove through and we were wondering when people weren't actually being stopped(thought it was a checkpoint like)

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Ah! Drove through and we were wondering when people weren't actually being stopped(thought it was a checkpoint like)

Thought that at first when I saw the customs jeep but then again I have never seen a marked customs vehicle at any diesel checkpoint. Saw the halting site full of hi viz jackets and figured it must be pretty serious.

Thought that at first when I saw the customs jeep but then again I have never seen a marked customs vehicle at any diesel checkpoint. Saw the halting site full of hi viz jackets and figured it must be pretty serious.

Apparently the father saw a huge transporter there earlier in the day taking away jeeps/vans etc

ALSO!

Lady behind the counter in Delish, don't ask me how everyhitng was if you're only gonna get moody when I say it wasn't!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Lady behind the counter in Delish, don't ask me how everyhitng was if you're only gonna get moody when I say it wasn't!

Those ladies who own the places have gotten pretty far up their own holes in the past 2 years. The food in Castletroy was good until they sacked the chef they had(mid 20's girl).

after two or three ****e customer service experiences there, I stopped going. young staff were all nice, but the old ones were, as you say, so far up their own holes. Terrible overpriced muck, compared to la cuc around the corner, its amazing how much 2 similar businesses can differ

The lad who worked in Castletroy, Polish lad, owns the Kebab / Cafe where O'briens on William Street was. Very nice guy.

Nice to know, I hear its good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Tis good. And the staff I've dealt with were all friendly.
    Herself prefers it to Turkuaz, I'm leaning more towards Turkuaz tho...

langdang wrote: »
    Tis good. And the staff I've dealt with were all friendly.
    Herself prefers it to Turkuaz, I'm leaning more towards Turkuaz tho...

Their chicken is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! :D

What annoyed me about Delish was they had no system!! :O Headless chickens they were!

what are you on about?

I should of put ya in the obnoxious parking thread!

• Advertisement

beer anyone? bored!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭apache

i was looking for a arrrrgh thread or an annoyed thread. where do i find it? the search function does not help me at all!

there is no point me waffling here. as i want to rant :P

search ranting and raving, and ask for entry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

apache wrote: »
    i was looking for a arrrrgh thread or an annoyed thread. where do i find it? the search function does not help me at all!

there is no point me waffling here. as i want to rant :P
    zuroph wrote: »
    search ranting and raving, and ask for entry.

And here's the place to ask for entry: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73142076#post73142076 :)

I'm using Wifi in the car park of the Superquinn Car Park and the Crows here are getting very upset with me. They have camped out around my car waiting for me to throw out my unwanted McDonalds Food. Except, you moronic devils, I have nothing to eat. Now FVCK OFF!!! :D

I'm using Wifi in the car park of the Superquinn Car Park and the Crows here are getting very upset with me. They have camped out around my car waiting for me to throw out my unwanted McDonalds Food. Except, you moronic devils, I have nothing to eat. Now FVCK OFF!!! :D

Could be worse,could be a dog trying to have it's way with you.rough woof

Could be worse,could be a dog trying to have it's way with you.rough woof

That story of the dog, man and woman was weirdly consensual. How did the dog consent is what I'm wondering. :confused:

we can't talk about it.... :cool: :(

we can't talk about it.... :cool: :(

Super Injunction is it? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Current court case + respect to the family.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement