Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Blank DVDS

• 08-07-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭

Ive seen a spindle of 25 blank dvds in tesco for 15e is there anything cheaper around.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

in PC world sligo a few days ago, i saw a spindle of 50 for €18.99. Verbatim brand.

way cheaper to get a pack of 50 though i saw a pack of 25 somewhere for €9.99 i think in some shop in galway. sorry but i just can't remember the name of the shop i got them in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭stevek93

19e not bad for a 50 pack hopefully they might have them up here in dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Harvy normans usealy has a bin with cd-r's and dvd-r's in it usealy pretty cheap. iirc there where a few places in dublin sell them cheap (by the 100 or 1000)

will be up in harvy normans very soon. lidal have them usualy cheapish as well wouldn't want to get a cheap brand an the disk flaking on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i find lidl and aldi discs to be perfectly okay. aldi's brand (Tevion) have done me a good few years and are still working.

• Advertisement

Tevion great make using a 19'' hd tevion computer monitor/telly as a monitor and tv in the bedroom for the past 2 years had no problems with it so far. as far as i heard aldi an lidal well anything made in germany has to have a set standard in build quality were as china can slap them together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

This may be just me, but i find that lower quality cds tend to fail more. If you burn them at lower speeds they work just fine though so i assume same goes for dvds. Just a little tip if they start failing.

wolfric wrote: »
    This may be just me, but i find that lower quality cds tend to fail more. If you burn them at lower speeds they work just fine though so i assume same goes for dvds. Just a little tip if they start failing.
    True that i wouldn't burn a dvd over 8x usually do a 4x anything over a 8x on a i would sometimes get a bad burn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭massy086

https://www.justmedia.ie/c-28-dvd-r-branded.aspx and there in finglas in dublin you can just walk in and pay for them there and then with cash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭dub7_2010

Maplins often have offers...12 euros for 50 verbatim or similar.

Advertisement