Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Paranormal Convention 2010

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Best to luck to all concerned on Sat i wont be there but it will be a great day out ,,,ake sure you put up some photos ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Will Ciaran O keefe be at this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Will Ciaran O keefe be at this?

Yep, he's over for the weekend. I've a great interview planned for himself and Steve Parsons!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

He's a dear bastard alright, it has to be said. The night vision scopes (I was looking into getting them a few months back) start at around €57 and then there's postage, packing, and delivery on top of that. Not far short of €70 by then. :(

I can't afford anything atm... after I get to Ireland, then my mums then back into Dublin for the event and back to my mum's, my bank account will nearly empty, lol

Just as well I'm bringing my laptop >.>

Edit: I'm still actually across the water.... I amn't due to be in Dublin itself till about around 6:30am then at my mum's for round 8, so much fun XD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Just wondering does anyone know if there's tickets still available?
    I didn't want to buy one eariler as I was playing with the idea of going away for the weekend but since I'm not I'd love to head in.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

As far as I know there are some at the door but you might be best off if you're there at 2:30 when doors open to make sure you get one as I'm sure others have the same idea!

Really looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Limited tickets on the door.

Sweet thanks, just on the way into town now so I'll pick one up soon as I get in.
    If I don't see you later Mark hope it goes great.

Ha, I'll be there by myself so if any boardsie's fancy adopting me for the day feel free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭iLoveTwilight

Congrats 6th :) Had a brilliant time today , well done

Nice one 6th, had a great day really impressed by it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

Excellent weekend had by all, So You Wanna Be A Ghosthunter 101 was beyond words. the Gaol is a fantastic place for an investigation, Cheers to all involved, 6th, ciaran, steve and all the speakers on the saturday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Finally Steve put Orbs to bed, now lets never speak of them again!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Blademan

Contrats 6th for all the hard work you put in throughout the day @ Paracon and all who participated throughout the advent, I truly enjoyed the day, big well done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Got that steve parsons interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Gotta say a massive thanks to 6th for organising an incredible 2 days.

And it was a pleasure meeting the teams and the support they have offered to DCU-PS. I really look forward to working with you guys in the future.

Also another big thank you for Ciaran and Steve for the SYWBAG 101 on Sunday. Definitely something I won't forget! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Sorry to bring this old thread back to life but is anything like this happening this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Sorry to bring this old thread back to life but is anything like this happening this year?

Nothing I have heard of. Its not a viable financial runner anymore so no one is organising one as far as I know.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Riamfada wrote: »
    Nothing I have heard of. Its not a viable financial runner anymore so no one is organising one as far as I know.

D'oh!

I bought a ticket to last year's event but then got swamped with work and college work so couldn't go.

This is exactly what happened to Homer when he missed Mr. T at the mall!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

I hadnt seen that video. We were going to do something more cost effective this year but there is absoultely no reward in organising it. In my opinion it was a lot of work, it cost a lot of money and personally I got nothing out of what I put into it. If someone else was organising it Id probably go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

I saw Mark at a show a few weeks ago and he said he just needed a year off, that it was a very hard decision but that he needed to step back a bit. The Con was very rewarding but also very expensive to organize and put together, he left me with the impression he hopes to have one again next year if things work out.

Melodi wrote: »
    I saw Mark at a show a few weeks ago and he said he just needed a year off, that it was a very hard decision but that he needed to step back a bit. The Con was very rewarding but also very expensive to organize and put together, he left me with the impression he hopes to have one again next year if things work out.

I'm aware of all that, I also paid for and organised it. I'm sure we will discuss next years soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 pants20

I would just like to say 6th is deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

as is Riamfada

Advertisement