Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are O2 bothered with keeping business?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Daryll, I have a question 1 question?

Can you please advise is there any solid plan in place to introduce a decent data plan for pre-pay customers?
    Eibhlin our head of Customer Care took this question this morning, while it is something we are seriously considering, there is nothing in place for me to discuss at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dicknorris

Eibhlin our head of Customer Care took this question this morning, while it is something we are seriously considering, there is nothing in place for me to discuss at this time.

in other words No

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

O2 are constantly reviewing there packages - id say it will only be a matter of time before they will offer a competetive data package for prepaid customer cos the amount of prepaid customers that have smart phones are increasing so fast that they have to set something up!

i would agree with thomasj in what he said that o2 is the best overall - 3 the signal is bad outside of dublin and there customer service in mumbai is brutal! Vodafone is on line with O2 but there customer service is crap too. Like i left vodafone bill pay to o2 bill pay - and i was paying 300 per month on my bill from vodafone and they didnt want to know me - and i said could i pay to get free text bundle - they didnt want to know! i think every company has got there own nightmare stories.

I think its important for people to keep there eye out on the latest packages available - one of my family were on the old night owl tarriff!! haha!! thats crazy that they were still on it!!

Advertisement