Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THUMBS DOWN

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

denballs wrote: »
    i would usually just reply with somthing angry and extremly hurtful while holding back any obvious intent to offend so that the mods dont feel like interfeering but i am still so astonished at the level of no scratch that.......intensity of overwhelming annoyance i feel when reading what you write........if ever i thought i had just read an attempt at annoying literature written by Joseph Gobbels its now........astonishingly abismal........

/Godwin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

Orim wrote: »
    /Godwin

?????????? erm....sorry what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

i would usually just reply with somthing angry and extremly hurtful while holding back any obvious intent to offend so that the mods dont feel like interfeering but i am still so astonished at the level of no scratch that.......intensity of overwhelming annoyance i feel when reading what you write........if ever i thought i had just read an attempt at annoying literature written by Joseph Gobbels its now........astonishingly abismal........
    Oh I'm sorry it upsets you so much when someone disagrees with you... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

no thanks war sounds fun...........hmm.......good idea man

td.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This no longer resembles either a coherent or a useful discussion.

Locked accordingly.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement