Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle Helmet

Options
  • 09-07-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Where is a good place in Cork to get a bicycle helmet.

Comments

Bicyle shop :) Kilgrews, Cyclescene etc

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sham2

Where is a good place in Cork to get a bicycle helmet.
    Anywhere that has a large selection. You need to try on quite a few. Make sure it fits well and feels comfortable. Depending on the shape of your head some will fit better than others. Don't skimp either. Buy the best that you can afford. It's by far the most important piece of cycling kit you need.
    The number of people cycling without one still boggles me.
    I got mine in Halfords which has a reasonable selection but unfortunately their staff are either non existent or useless. Robbie in Rothar cycles in Carrigaline is hardcore and worth a visit.

http://www.rotharcycles.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

What do you mean by hardcore

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sham2

What do you mean by hardcore
    I just meant he is regarded as an expert in the cycling fraternity and part of the hardcore mountain bikers circle in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

I have one of these in blue, only worn a couple of time, no crashes or anything, you can have it for a tenner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

Yes I am interested in it but I would have to try it on first.Where can I meet you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

I'll pm you

Advertisement